Condom help! It won't stay on!

I am sure I am not the first person to ask about this sort of thing, but I couldn't find much using the search engine. And I rather ask you guys than Yahoo! Answers... Though I may ask them anyway just for the smartass replies.

Here is my problem: Condoms don't like to stay on. I have used a few different brands with different women and I discovered the tighter the fit between me and woman the more likely it won't stay on. Now this hasn't worried me to much in the past as most of the time it comes off while pulling out and it generally is still on the head, but damn does it worry my new gf.

So what I want to know is how do I go about getting them to stay on better? Is it a sizing issue? Are they too big or too small? Is there some sort of additional product we can use like a condom glue *shutter* that can keep it down to the base? I thought maybe use a female condom and they get great reviews but I don't know if she is familiar with them and comfortable trying something new.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. feel free to pm me if that is your preference.
Staples.

Super glue if you're too skeered to do it with staples.
Thumb tacks and duct tape work best.
Stop buying Magnums. Buy a size that fits properly.

Or convince your GF that it's the new style, like wearing your jeans below your butt.
Staples.

Super glue if you're too skeered to do it with staples. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Well, looks like I won't have to shave anymore.

Thumb tacks and duct tape work best. Originally Posted by pyramider
handy man's secret weapon...

Stop buying Magnums. Buy a size that fits properly.

Or convince your GF that it's the new style, like wearing your jeans below your butt. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
But doesn't wearing your pants below you butt mean you take it the butt? So what does that style say ...

And the weird thing is it wasn't a magnum it was a trojan ribbed one. Though according to a sizing guide I used once I was inbetween normal and Magnums so I just went with normal figuring It would work better. Hence my confusion.
I watched a movie a while back so this may be true or not but it was about gymnasts and they had a spray that they spray on their butts and its sticky and keeps their leotard from riding up
Come on man, go to the Doc and ask him to write you a prescription for a bigger dick !!
Get some dick suspenders.
Serious reply: try skyns if you haven't already. Oddly enough, they feel like they "should" slip off more readily than some of the other brands, but they seem to stay in place better as the work gets "heavy," iykwimaityd.

Use Gorilla Grip Glue and it will be permanent.

Lift weights with your dick to make it bigger and stronger.
Female condoms?
Shove a golf tee into your PeePee hole and tell all the ladies, "This is 100% guaranteed to keep anything from coming out!"

I learned this trick from watching my dad cap off vacuum hoses sometimes under the hoods of some cars.
Get some dick suspenders. Originally Posted by InviteMEin
Dick suspenders do the trick for me every time, can't miss.

They are worth every last cent.
Use the spray on condoms.
I have the same problem. Jimmy Johnson is a liar since Extense does not work. I heard they have girth injections . . .