Serial Killer Mythology

Whites have never been overrepresented among serial killers. The decade with the highest percentage of white serial killers was in the 1920s: Whites were 78 percent of mass murderers even when they were 90 percent of the population. The 1920s also saw blacks account for the lowest percentage of serial killers at 18 percent. At that time they were about 10 percent of the population.

https://vdare.com/posts/myth-buster-...killers-in-usa

Serial Killer Statistics
The tables in this report are based on information from the Radford University/FGCU
Serial Killer Database. The purpose of the database is to gather data so that researchers
and teachers will have accurate information about serial killers. In 2012, Radford
University partnered with Florida Gulf Coast University to ensure that the database is
continually updated and that summary reports will be made available on an annual basis.
As of September 4, 2016, the database contains information on 4,743 serial killers and
13,105 victims1
of serial killers. The statistics in this report are based on the serial killer
definition derived by the FBI at its 2005 symposium in San Antonio, TX2
: The unlawful
killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.
When citing information from this report, the following reference should be used:
Aamodt, M. G. (2016, September 4). Serial killer statistics. Retrieved (insert date of
retrieval) from http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/serial killer information center/project
description.htm
Questions about the database or the statistics in this report can be addressed to Dr. Mike
Aamodt at Radford University, maamodt@radford.edu
So is there a point here? A comparison? A premise for debate?

This is hardly new information.

Let me guess... hmmmm...
  • oeb11
  • 12-31-2020, 12:32 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...l-little-dies/

Deadliest serial killer in American history dies at 80, with police still searching for his victims

Samuel Little appears in court in 2013. (Damian Dovarganes/AP)
By Hannah Knowles

Dec. 30, 2020 at 10:26 p.m. CST

Samuel Little, the deadliest serial killer in American history, died Wednesday at the age of 80, with police around the country still searching for his victims — women on the margins of society repeatedly failed by the criminal justice system.

Little said he killed 93 people across 19 states and evaded accountability for more than four decades, targeting sex workers, drug users and poor, mostly Black women whose murders authorities either did not solve or struggled to prosecute. Little might have died in obscurity in a California prison, the vast majority of his crimes unknown. Then, late in life, he started confessing.

Police began scouring old files and reopening cold-case investigations, with uneven results. Nearly half of Little’s confessed victims remain unidentified, and his death could set back efforts to bring families long denied closure.

AD

Little was pronounced dead early Wednesday morning at a hospital, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Officials did not immediately release a cause.

Little was convicted of three murders in 2014 with the help of DNA evidence but maintained his innocence until 2018, when he detailed his crimes to a Texas Ranger while serving several life sentences. He boasted to investigators of killing with impunity and avoiding “people who would be immediately missed.”
Well they can still fry him, right?
All serial killers are white is just some stupid thing racist black people say. Of course, it's not true. The media still tries to pretend like white nationalists are the new ISIS LOL. Just more divisive bull crap to get you to choose political sides and support retarded millionaire politicians and CEOs.
But travis marten was killed for wherring hoodie It cold I freeze I where hoodies I been pick on for it but I cold, how many people with hoodies are bad compair to hats.
Gotta love these white victim threads. Right off the pages of (your favorite alt-white blog’s name here).

Pity that the OP isn’t here to further this overtly race-based discussion. But then again, he may be.
He is. According to dilby, the wiki dik still lurks. Fangy will be back in due time.

I am only one.

I took the purple pill.