Happy New Year!!!

Welcome back Waco! I didn't know you were on Trump's last- minute Pardon list, but hey, it's a New Year!
How long you plan on staying this time. 1 or 2 months.
How long you plan on staying this time. 1 or 2 months. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

what's the over/under?

BAHHAAAAA
what did you get banned for?
You've never really bothered me so I have never had a problem with you. Then again, I don't really have a problem with anyone because I just don't give a fuck enough to even care.

Welcome back though!
Welcome back TWK and Happy New Years!
More amusement. Welcome back. Just please try not to cut n paste toooo much fake news ��
what did you get banned for? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

that's classified.

BAHHAAAA
You've never really bothered me so I have never had a problem with you. Then again, I don't really have a problem with anyone because I just don't give a fuck enough to even care.

Welcome back though! Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

my advice to you .. stop letting rippy play you .. because he is. and anyone else who falls for his game.
my advice to you .. stop letting rippy play you .. because he is. and anyone else who falls for his game. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nobody can play me. I'm a grown man. I make my own objective decisions about everything other than having too many posts on a whore board. I'll admit I need help with that fact.
Nobody can play me. I'm a grown man. I make my own objective decisions about everything other than having too many posts on a whore board. I'll admit I need help with that fact. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

can't help you there. but it's clear rip isn't the "simpleton" he tries to portray. have fun with it if you like, i'm not playing his game.
did you say the n word?
did you say the n word? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

No.
did you say the n word? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, but you sure have Strokey McBrokey. You don't even know what race I am so your racist PM to me made no fucking sense.