Far more deadly than Covid-19 yet most people live.

Ummm for more deadly than Covid? Over 300,000 deaths in 2020 for Covid in the United States, less than 30,000 deaths in 2020 worldwide for tetanus. Okie Mathematics at its best,lol.
Far more deadly than Covid-19 yet most people live

TDS
As percent of people who get diagnosed with it. Sorry should of been more Pacific.
It's more deadly but less people have it, hence why there aren't as many deaths when compared to COVID, dingaling.
https://www.medscape.com/answers/229...us-lockjaw#qna Originally Posted by Ripmany
Rabies is far more deadly than Covid-19 and Tetanus put together. Fortunately cases of Rabies are far less than both and the only mode of transmission is to be bitten by a Rabid animal. If Rabies was transmitted like Covid-19 the death toll would be more like 30 million in America. So since Covid-19 was basically made in a Lab setting could a Rabies like Virus be fashioned in a similar way? Lets hope not.
Generally speaking, the deadlier it is, the less transmissible it will be.
Generally speaking, the deadlier it is, the less transmissible it will be. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
As far as Naturally occurring viruses go, yes. Corona viruses in humans are responsible for what we would call a "Common Cold" easy to get hardly considered deadly. But with a little scientific intervention a Corona Virus we affectionately know as SARS COV-2 or Covid-19 is a bit more deadly than any Common Cold. I would hope they never toy around with a Rabies Virus for it has the highest mortality rate of any disease on Earth at 99.9% death rate.
its my understanding that there is deadlier a form of covid-19 dubbed as covid-20 is popping up in a number of places around the world.
its my understanding that there is deadlier a form of covid-19 dubbed as covid-20 is popping up in a number of places around the world. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Read earlier that it popped up in china. china is now blaming uk/europe for its entrance into their country.
Karma is a bitch! Thats what they get for unleashing a biological weapon!
fuck china
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2021, 06:55 PM
Read earlier that it popped up in china. china is now blaming uk/europe for its entrance into their country.
Karma is a bitch! Thats what they get for unleashing a biological weapon!
fuck china Originally Posted by winn dixie
China launched a biological weapon on the United States and Trump has done nothing?
China launched a biological weapon on the United States and Trump has done nothing? Originally Posted by WTF
We do need cheap parts and cheap tools from harbor freight
wuhan, china
We do need cheap parts and cheap tools from harbor freight Originally Posted by winn dixie
Harbor freight don't sell parts thanks , buy there tools are junck good some time one time mechanic, or child vistation, toy airplane, there did even sell a hard hat for my day labor job.
its my understanding that there is deadlier a form of covid-19 dubbed as covid-20 is popping up in a number of places around the world. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
There's a Vaccine to protect you from Covid-19 but you'll die from Covid-20. How about that, lol.