Too Sexy for the RW??

I have asked this question in the Dallas Coed forum, and well quite frankly I would love to have the D&T input on this burning question.

Obviously I'm retiring and moving on to the RW in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to dating and all the fun stuff that I've missed out on in the past 10 years. So I wonder...as a provider I am quite skilled and tolerant BCD, so let's say I meet a special someone and go on a few dates...do I tone it down in the bedroom? Would my provider skills raise a red flag, and will he wonder how I became so experienced? Should I even worry at all?

I'm so out of touch with the dating world and not sure what "regular" guys consider kinky or just over the top.

Ladies and men, please help me out with this one!
just dont refer to things using the jargon or acronyms that i dont understand and you should be ok..everything else well one person's kink is another's old hat maybe...but play that one by ear
Once you are actually BCD and naked I don't think your "advanced skills" (BTW did you like my "Master of Coital Arts, graduated Summa Cum Laude" degree for you?) are going to trip off red flags.

I do think in the foreplay/"making out" stage, being aggressive and going straight for the penis may have some guys thinking, "Wow" or "Huh?" Not that its a bad thing, but probably different than many are used to in civie situations.
Be yourself. If he is that special, you'll want being yourself to be a two-way street.

I don't mean disclosing all your warts on the first date, but I think you gotta be honest about who you are along the way.

You can disclose that you have been sexually active w/o disclosing that you were a provider. Keep that close to your vest. But don't try and hide who you are. I think you'll do yourself a disservice.
Once you are actually BCD and naked I don't think your "advanced skills" (BTW did you like my "Master of Coital Arts, graduated Summa Cum Laude" degree for you?) are going to trip off red flags.

I do think in the foreplay/"making out" stage, being aggressive and going straight for the penis may have some guys thinking, "Wow" or "Huh?" Not that its a bad thing, but probably different than many are used to in civie situations. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
LOL, yes I thought is was hilarious Another point in the Dallas coed was how to apply the "raincoat". Let's face it, I can do it with one hand and blindfolded, so do I need to fumble around and pretend I haven't done it a million times? LOL, sorry for being so crass, but really 10 years...come on!

PS CT, I hope 'WARTS' was figuratively speaking...

And I have no intention of revealing my past.
sorry for being so crass, but really 10 years...come on! Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Seriously! Once you've hit the decade mark pretending about certain things just seems childish and frivolous
Wish I could help but I haven't been on a newbie date in over 30 years.
Seriously! Once you've hit the decade mark pretending about certain things just seems childish and frivolous Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Not sure how to take that. My sexual experience for the past 10 years has been hobby related, so I'm actually very curious about the RW expectations.

I value your opinion, and don't be gentle lady.
Nicole,

I wouldn't stress too much about dating in the RW but just go with the flow. As far as the Summa Cum Laude sex skillz and what a guy in the RW might thing of your skillz just wink at him and tell him you learned it in your HS sex ed course. That is unless it is WTF and his little weenie as he spoke of in another thread then turn around and head for the hills as fast as you can.
It would surprise me if a former provider went for the conservative type, that would the guy that would wonder about her skill set. If the guy knows that you are sexually adventurous/advanced that there shouldn't be issues. If you get serious to the point of lifelong commitment with a guy he should have some sort of idea that you were in an adult industry business and that you left it, because 10 years will leave a past that may show itself (this is the age of internet information) and you don't want to lose him then if he can't handle it.

I do think however, that in the RW, it is the chase that matters. That is what is missing in the hobby world. And nothing is hotter than knowing that this girl knows how to rock your world and is making you earn that.

(And I am upset because I just ran across you a week or so ago. You were on my to see list but I only get to the Big D a couple times a year.)

I do think in the foreplay/"making out" stage, being aggressive and going straight for the penis may have some guys thinking, "Wow" or "Huh?" Not that its a bad thing, but probably different than many are used to in civie situations. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Actually, I think ATL is pretty spot on here. I mean you're old enough to where we're not bust'n cherrys here. I think the time between meet and greet (so to speak) is the more telling feature of the dance. Take your time...make the boy work a bit...let him earn it...but once earned I'd say let him know he won a hell of a prize.
so I'm actually very curious about the RW expectations. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Curious? For me I'll have to throw in nervous as hell. I haven't been in this business for 10 years, but I haven't dated legitimately for about 10 years. Meaning I was involved with a couple of married men before getting into this business. I think taking things slow and steady will be key.
It would surprise me if a former provider went for the conservative type Originally Posted by Jake2.1
I've always dated pretty conservative men and I don't see that changing when I leave the business. They are so fun to corrupt.
I've always dated pretty conservative men and I don't see that changing when I leave the business. They are so fun to corrupt. Originally Posted by Ansley
If you listen to folks like TTH...we already are.
Curious? For me I'll have to throw in nervous as hell. I haven't been in this business for 10 years, but I haven't dated legitimately for about 10 years. Meaning I was involved with a couple of married men before getting into this business. I think taking things slow and steady will be key. Originally Posted by Ansley
How exciting! Like losing your virginity all over again.