Saying Hello...

After a while away from the boards, I was saddened to see the demise of ASPD but heartened to hear the good things I have thus far about this community.

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Either way, hello to friends old and new!
Welcome Darlin. Long time, no see.
The "married" couple together again
I saw your post earlier this morning and wanted to send you a warm welcome. With the history you and PJ share, it was only proper to let him be the first to welcome you.
  • WTF
  • 05-10-2010, 10:19 AM
A heartfelt welcome to you, LR.
Well, well, well.... look what the wind blew in.....

Hola & Bienvenidos!!.... back!!
Lauren, Welcome! If you'd like to upgrade to Verified Provider, send me a PM and I'll work it for you. It appears that you're well known among this happy band and that's good enough for me.
Nice to meet you, Lauren!
I saw your post earlier this morning and wanted to send you a warm welcome. With the history you and PJ share, it was only proper to let him be the first to welcome you. Originally Posted by Ansley
I'm sure PJ is getting his hair done, buying a new outfit, maybe even a mani/pedi etc. so he can look extra nice when he sits in front of his macbook and sends virtual compliments her way

BTW, welcome as well
LAUREN!!! Hi!!! It's great to see you here! I've actually wondered about you on occasion and hoped you were doing well.

Most sincerely,
Elisabeth
It's great to see you, Lauren! Without Miss Reed I would have never even known about this little demimonde. You remain as wonderful a friend as ever, and I'm glad to see you back here.
Without Miss Reed I would have never even known about this little demimonde. Originally Posted by Austin Liv
You know, there is a bit of resemblance between you two.
Welcome to the board. Nice to see you here.:-)
Hey there Pretty Lady! If I recall you went on an extended trip out of the country to do some charity work? Where ya been?
Hi all...

Yes, I've been busier than ever for quite a while now! I'm not only a full-time grad student in a pretty rigorous program these days, but still also working for a non-profit part-time. Among other things, like the usual commitments with family and other loved ones. Being on the boards just kind of fell by the wayside with everything I had going on.

That being said, I'm pretty proud of myself for having taken the maximum amount of credits allowable this past semester and just finding out I got straight A's. ;-)

Before grad school last year and the year before I did spend some time volunteering in Southeast Asia and South America, mostly with kids. It was really amazing. I'm hoping to do another trip either before the fall semester begins or after it ends. I suppose we shall see...

Good to see so many familiar and welcoming folks here, especially Austin Liv, who is just an amazing lady all-around!