Sometime I wonder ...

Can you tell that Lady is a pro by the way she makes love?

Are there things that would be a dead give away of her being a courtesan?

I am not talking about something trivial like a big flashing alarm clock by bed side ... but lets say her having a pack of Trojans which she knows how to use, or exceptional technique during oral sex .. or .. u name it.

What gives us away?

Lina
Hiding disappointment.
Putting on condoms with her mouth.
willing to do oral for a longer time (more than 10 min).
before the festivities, having her friend waiting ti give her a ride home, asking you if your a cop, those things kinda give her away
Putting on condoms with her mouth.
willing to do oral for a longer time (more than 10 min). Originally Posted by ed_mustafa
throwing your body at them, going into a long dfk, then you pull back and say 'Nice to meet you...and you're name?'
Not so much any specific sexual act that gives it away, but the comfort level with no clothes on is a good tell.
Tossing out an empty white envelope on your way out of the hotel lobby.
Before my involvement here, I’m not sure I would have connected any dots, from amateur status to pro, based on a skill set, condoms, etc. I today’s world, a skilled woman, who is prepared for many eventualities, is not as unusual as it was in yesteryear.

Even knowing what I know today, if we met in a normal social setting, and things progressed in a normal way (even if somewhat expeditiously), I’m not sure the pro versus amateur thought would cross my mind. It would be anecdotal things such as…1) an email that was not her real name (i.e. tiffanytatas), 2) a square world job that did not appear to support her lifestyle, 3) excessive travelling without some job explanation, 4) above normal secrecy to answer phone calls, texts and such, 5) two cell phones, etc…that might raise my suspicion level.
…that might raise my suspicion level. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
And much of those suspicions would be raised because you are familiar with this world. If you weren't you wouldn't be. (Except maybe the tiffanytatas email)
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I thought ALL women were pro's and everyone else mere amateurs!

Can you tell that Lady is a pro by the way she makes love?

Are there things that would be a dead give away of her being a courtesan?

I am not talking about something trivial like a big flashing alarm clock by bed side ... but lets say her having a pack of Trojans which she knows how to use, or exceptional technique during oral sex .. or .. u name it.

What gives us away?

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
I've had civie sex partners say "Wow... That was awesome... And different. I can't quite put my finger on what it is."

I think it's the shameless and unrestricted abandon to the moment.
She's a pro if she neither laughs nor weeps when I take my clothes off.

-Ww
Not so much any specific sexual act that gives it away, but the comfort level with no clothes on is a good tell. Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty
Really? I've met plenty of non-pros who are not shy in that regard. I'm pretty comfortable with it myself, but this is because I am a nudist - not because I'm a professional companion.
I thought ALL women were pro's and everyone else mere amateurs!

Originally Posted by WTF
Yep