Who should post the 800th post????

Since we are on the down hill streach to Jinny receiving her bobble head I was wondering who you would like to see make the 800th post.

Your thoughts if any.
Tits started it, I say let him finish it.
Yea Tits...why not!

I voted for Tits too.
Tits on the Airport flyer!, or riding the "T", or on the North hills express, or the local to Millville, or local to E. McKeesport to see his ankle bracelet honey.......
I have a funny feelin that Pistolero, the king of Eccie threAD closure, will shut this puppy down at 799...
  • BSer
  • 11-19-2014, 03:11 PM
I am going throw an old school curve ball and go with a wild card.

Wave Rider, the 800th post can be his explanation as to why people who use language like "meatloaf" & "kumquat" are assholes. While grown men who haggle hookers and steal children's laptops are great guys.
I am going throw an old school curve ball and go with a wild card.

Wave Rider, the 800th post can be his explanation as to why people who use language like "meatloaf" & "kumquat" are assholes. While grown men who haggle hookers and steal children's laptops are great guys. Originally Posted by BSer
Fuck Wavehaggler. Tits is the man..... Or cocksucker........or bottom guy. Credit is due where credit is due.
I have a funny feelin that Pistolero, the king of Eccie threAD closure, will shut this puppy down at 799... Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Wouldn't that then technically be post #800?

According to the post count that shows in the forum list the first post isn't counted at all, so we need 799 replies to Tits original post.

PS,
snowing quite a bit tonight, heading for a warm fire some chilled Jack and maybe slipping a DVD in to ignore...hehehehe.
No snow here, now we have to plan this, if what you said Jinny, so we do need 800 posts, or to be on the safe side, 801. Pistols could shut this down at 798. I don't see him doing that. So Jinny, posts reach, 796, jump in and maybe do 4-5 posts real quick, or have people on standby ready to go, for 797, 798, then you jump in for 799, and if Tits wins the poll maybe he will do 800, then you do 801. Damm I need a drink after that.