Dogs outside

I have two dogs and since it has gotten cold when they go outside for a decent period they want to come in. When they do come back in, five minutes later they are crying to go outside again.

They were not cold and basically they would stay out longer but I give them maybe 20 minutes outside at a time.

Does anyone else notice that with your pets? They don't do it any other time. Just recent weather. Three weeks, driving me nuts.

(Sorry no election fraud in this post).
My dog is a short coat pointer mix. She f'n loves the snow and we do 3 -1.5 mile walks every day at 20 mins or so each. She's excited to be out and eating snow and running / walking through it, etc. Not cold despite a dog coat if it's below 20. She even goes outside on the deck for 20-30 mins just to sniff cold clean air. She's not got the long coat of a collie, retriever, or Shelties etc., but slightly more than a PBT. She's happy as a clam when she's outside. Mine bark at the door when she see's other dogs walk by, or the UPS guy- she's a whore for him. He brings dog treats every day LOL
I have shelties. They love the snow they love it outside. They drive me nuts. They come in five minutes later they want to go back out. Definitely worst in the last two weeks with the snow on the ground.

By the way, Shelties back at everything. Leaves falling, birds landing on a bush, grasshoppers, the dark, anything, LOL.