Fingers

Do you like fingers in your vagina?

a yes
b. no

c maybe

d never
Rarely...
If the guy is not an idiot..sure. Don't just try and jam dry, boney fingers in my vagina unless you have primed it up. It's not a water fountain that will just flow on contact!
HELL NOOOOO
C'mon that's just too juvenile even for me.
Seems a bit rude as well.
I can think of many things to do with
my ATF, that is not one of them.

I'll touch it.
But only one thing is meant to go inside.
I generally substitute my tongue for fingers.
I have better control of my fingers than my tongue or other parts. So, properly lubed, I can do more for the lady. But I seldom try since I get the impression that most don't want it.

I left off that finger nails need to be very well manicured so I don't scratch her.
  • LynnT
  • 11-08-2011, 07:39 PM
. Don't just try and jam dry, boney fingers in my vagina unless you have primed it up. It's not a water fountain that will just flow on contact! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Right! At least lube it up! lol

And make sure you wash your hands!
Prefer Dick
I generally substitute my tongue for fingers. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
+1
I have found that if you run into a squirter she likes her gspot rubbed in an upward motion. Two fingers in a well lubed and aroused pussy usually do the trick. Some gals just hate fingers in them in any fashion. The prefer a talented tongue or a hard cock. It's all good to me. I like it all. I love to look at a womans face when she cums so whatever is her preferred road is just fine. Unless it involves her putting anything in my ass. lol
omg this is something i hate i use to like it but man some people jut get to excited and omg when they think ur going to climax like tis no just no :/
I guess I'm the minority here, but I really like it
I just ask that he

1)keep the fingernail trimmed
2)make sure there is properly lubrication

DATY + FIV= orgasm for me
I used to like it until I was scratched down there by a guy's hangnail.After that I don't mind touching on the outside but inside not so much.Some guys want to touch inside but have not washed their hands many germs hide under fingernails.
I prefer a tongue or "something else"lol!
Just my preference
So... on a highly related not, is the bacteria a serious worry? I know some providers don't like FIV, but this is a must for me. I've always been curious as to why some providers don't allow FIV but they allow FS. It's always seemed nonsensical to me.