General Dempsey - Iraq forces can defend Baghdad

http://news.yahoo.com/dempsey-iraqi-...-politics.html

What is needed is a more inclusive Iraq government, not 20,000 U.S. soldiers to stay behind.
http://news.yahoo.com/dempsey-iraqi-...-politics.html

What is needed is a more inclusive Iraq government, not 20,000 U.S. soldiers to stay behind. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The Shiites simply hate the Sunnis too much for them to share power. This hatred transcends all reason and sense of common good.

Never forget the mentality you are dealing with. These people actually believe shit like " you will receive 72 virgins if you die fighting the infidels".
Do you have a answer for that?

By the way. You are an "infidel". So am I.
The Shiites simply hate the Sunnis too much for them to share power. This hatred transcends all reason and sense of common good.

Never forget the mentality you are dealing with. These people actually believe shit like " you will receive 72 virgins if you die fighting the infidels".

By the way. You are an "infidel". So am I. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Their feud go all the way back to the death of Mohammed .

General Dempsey's position is pretty clear.

1. Malichi needs to agree to a more inclusive government.
2. If the Iraq forces can't defend themselves, then use air strikes to help them.
3. I haven't heard any General who was ever in command in Irag agree with Dick and Liz Cheney.
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2014, 08:33 AM

I do not think all believe that just as all Americans do not believe in Santa Clause , the Easter Bunny or a man up in the sky called God.

I think it crazy that a religion, any religion can brain wash us at an early age and have us believing such nonsense.
I do not think all believe that just as all Americans do not believe in Santa Clause , the Easter Bunny or a man up in the sky called God.

I think it crazy that a religion, any religion can brain wash us at an early age and have us believing such nonsense. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know of any religion that "teaches" the existence of:

1. Santa "Clause"
2. the Easter Bunny or
3. "a man up in the sky called God"!

and I've visited at various times churches of various faiths, including all of the "major" faiths in this country.

I haven't spent much time worshiping in Barnes and Nobles, ...

............... so perhaps that is where I have a deficiency.
I haven't spent much time worshiping in Barnes and Nobles, ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
But you have spent at least 8 years worshiping Shrubya and Darth Cheney!

How did that work out for you?