What the fuck is wrong with women?

No, I'm not talking about HoustonMILFDebbie and her conspiracy theories. Although I could understand your confusion.

I am talking about Joren van der Sloot. He is the Dutch psychopath who got away with murdering Natalie Holloway in Aruba and then murdered a woman in Peru.

Well, now there is this:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/04/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Joren just got married in Peruvian prison - where he is doing a 28 year sentence. And he is about to be a daddy.

What the fuck was the woman who married him thinking? Was Charles Manson not available?
Amazing. That slug should be on Death Row somewhere.
God decides to reward his most loyal follower with a wish. He asks him what he would like and the guy responds with "a bridge to Hawaii". God explains that would take decades to build even with his help, and asks if there is anything else he would like? The guy says "okay, explain women to me".

God responds, "Would you like a two lane or four lane bridge?".
  • Old-T
  • 07-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Amazing. That slug should be on Death Row somewhere. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, he should have already graduated from death row.
They have a open wound that never heals?
A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance. The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?” “I was stung by a bee!” she said. “Where?” he asked. “Between the first and second hole.” she replied. He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”
What the fuck was the woman who married him thinking? Was Charles Manson not available? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Some chicks dig the fame I guess ....it also gives them something to post about on Facebook.

Some chicks dig the fame I guess ....it also gives them something to post about on Facebook.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Agree. We should also remember there is the occasional woman who believes they can transform a sinner into a saint.
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2014, 08:46 AM
That kid must have a 12 inch dick
Women like the "Bad Boy" plain and simple.

Jim
Well don't ask me. I'm female and I'm damned if I can understand this crazy bitch either!
He is the Dutch psychopath who got away with murdering Natalie Holloway in Aruba and then murdered a woman in Peru. Originally Posted by ExNYer
At least "we" have a "heads up" on who is #3.
At least "we" have a "heads up" on who is #3. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Start a dead pool on her?

I wonder what the over/under is in Vegas.
If it were only just this one woman and this one issue...

Both my current wife and ex-wife freak out if the house temperature is one degree above 80 degrees. Calm down, the A/C will kick in.

Current wife complains about the fruits and vegetables not being organic so won't eat them, but will eat chips and bread, no issue.
Current wife complains about the smelly ol' Turdfly's buzzing around the fruits and vegetables. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fixed it fer ya, no charge!