Encounter: urPixie Tinker Bell - summertime delites 2018

Date: 3rd week of Aug 2018
Name: urPixie aka TinkerBell
User ID:: 408732
Phone: after screening
Email Address: tinkerbellurpixie@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=408732
===> she's "Pending Age Verification" so she doesnt show up in member or provider search
http://urpixiedallas.com/ <=== still around but doesnt look like she's updated it recently.
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: nice apt east of white rock lake

Hair Length and Color: blonde hair (w/ some streaks) down past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian

Physical Description: 5-foot 100lb athletic cutie! very slender w/ firm muscles (aerobic instructor) w/ small frame 32B-24-32. breasts & nipples just right size to kiss and tease; lips & clits succulent enough to kiss, lick, flick and please.

Activities: catching up, deeeeep kissing, lap dances while caressing, oral delites, visited the mission, walked the dog to cumpletion, oral & manual delites to cumpletion on body

Recommendation: Yes, most definitely!
  • 09-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Nice review! I’ve heard she was one of the best.
Nice, need to visit with her at some point.
I saw her last week, after a TREMENDOUSLY DIFFICULT time of scheduling, with multiple NCNS and other spotty disappearances/lack of responses.

But - she was certainly incredible and superbly passionate and sensual in every way. I hope to see her regularly, but...the scheduling difficulties could be a factor. We will see.
schneller, that’s the disadvantage & advantage of a provider who has real world obligations to take care of - it’s difficult to get there but when you do, be prepared for some debaucherous delites!

it sounds like she made up for the delays.

Originally Posted by honest_abe
Completely clean when I saw her last week.
nice!
Nice one pmd !! Gald to see you enjoying the little delites !! Lol..
abe, ditto what schneller posted - clean shaven. might be shadows from posn of legs & lights.

driver, he may be “lil delites”, but he goes for BIG delites :^} she is def one of my favs!!!
Great review PMD! She is definitely one of my faves.
She was very fun when I saw her. Plenty of energy and IOP!

She doesn't shave. She waxes. I saw her once either same or next day after wax. It's absolutely a check-ID look if you know what I mean.

I love this woman. Easily my ATF ATF. She has a standing open marriage proposal from me and she knows it.

Bad news/good news - scheduling is extremely difficult. I shudder to think about the investment I'd be making if her schedule wasn't so full of RL activities. OTOH - I'm certain my life would be vastly improved with more of her in MY schedule.

She is pretty much P411 only.

https://preferred411.com/P259542
One of my favorite. Yes, she has a RW schedule so getting an appt at the last minute with her can be difficult. I'm still trying to get to my next appt with her ...
i often contact here a week or two in advance - partially cos i know she has got RW obligations and partially cos i know when the s.o. is gonna be gone for many hours. i usually get a “woohoo!” to my request (blush .... or she’s a great flatterer :^)

i noticed she recently reactivated her eccie acct.
i just contact her via email then switch to text day of appt.

bobster, i agree. if i were 30yrs younger, she’s def someone i’d court and propose to. of course, who knows what’s in that mind of hers. ;^}