Since you hate my posts so much I may move to North Colorado.

I am thinking about moving to North Colorado. You haven't heard? Northern counties in Colorado are attempting to secede and create their own state of North Colorado. Some numbnuts liberal is saying that fat chance this will happen but West Virginia did it and some counties in Maine and New York did it. They are not resting on their laurels though. The residents of North Colorado have initiated recall petitions against two state reps for their support of radical, abusive gun laws.

http://now.msn.com/northern-colorado...orts-underway/
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...er-Gun-Control
The NoCO'ers will get about as far as Texas has....lots of blathering and salivating and gnashing of teeth.....and nothing
The NoCO'ers will get about as far as Texas has....lots of blathering and salivating and gnashing of teeth.....and nothing Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No wonder it appeals to JD. "Lots of blathering and salivating and gnashing of teeth.....and nothing" is the story of JD's life!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2013, 05:49 AM
No wonder it appeals to JD. "Lots of blathering and salivating and gnashing of teeth.....and nothing" is the story of JD's life! Originally Posted by bigtex
Well he did get to run around his ship with some real Marines!
He will want to start a collection like COG ...
He will want to start a collection like COG ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is starting to make sense now. Hanoi COG collects Anti-American plastic soldiers. He must have a huge collection.
Hey BSwine, why don't YOU just secede and move to Northern Africa?
bump
What! Nothing from Captain Nightie?
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 01:41 PM
movin' to a legalized atmosphere eh JD.
Being that I'm a property owner in Northern Colorado (and central Colorado for that matter), I can assure JD that he is completely and utterly full of shit!

Back to the mountains this weekend . . . another escape from a Texas summer . . .
Woops
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 03:21 PM
snick
I am thinking about moving to North Colorado Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD don't let them get to ya.