"The Five" on Fox News Putting Them Behind The Table

We were watching "The 'Five" the other day on Fox, and saw this live. She just about pulled a Brittney Spears. I swear I saw panties a couple of times.
I watched today, and all of them were seated BEHIND the table. Kimberly wasn't on today, (Andrea Tantaro), but I wonder if Fox is taking away the real entertainment value of this show.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ll+on+the+five
....musta been a slow news day

....musta been a slow news day

Originally Posted by JCM800
Well, since we are all a bunch of whore fuckers here, I think we need more "slow news days".
agreed

• CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 06:19 PM
no squirrel shots, no ratings
no squirrel shots, no ratings Originally Posted by CJ7
I agree 100 percent with Gates, (referring to your tag line).

That is the very reason they should have already been there.
fap fap fap...
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I agree 100 percent with Gates, (referring to your tag line).

That is the very reason they should have already been there. Originally Posted by Jackie S
no argument about that from me .... now all we have to do is get the tight ass house republicans like Issa, to replace all those spending cuts they've imposed in the last two years so we can guard every embassy on that side of the world ... should be easy enough if the right is really that concerned about Benghazi
no argument about that from me .... now all we have to do is get the tight ass house republicans like Issa, to replace all those spending cuts they've imposed in the last two years so we can guard every embassy on that side of the world ... should be easy enough if the right is really that concerned about Benghazi Originally Posted by CJ7
State Dept. Confirms: Full Complement of Marines on 9/11/12 Were Protecting U.S. Embassy--in Barbados

October 12, 2012 - 4:25 PM

“On September 11, 2012, our U.S. Marine Security Detachment carried out its regular duties which include providing internal security, preventing the compromise of classified information and equipment, and providing protection for U.S. citizens and property located within official U.S. facilities.”

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/stat....54wsIbRs.dpuf
Come on Corpy, don't you like her tits?

I think they're talking to you...

They're saying...

• CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
State Dept. Confirms: Full Complement of Marines on 9/11/12 Were Protecting U.S. Embassy--in Barbados

October 12, 2012 - 4:25 PM

“On September 11, 2012, our U.S. Marine Security Detachment carried out its regular duties which include providing internal security, preventing the compromise of classified information and equipment, and providing protection for U.S. citizens and property located within official U.S. facilities.”

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/stat....54wsIbRs.dpuf Originally Posted by I B Hankering
read my comment ... what part of "that side of the world" escapes you?

your geography is a inept as your conjugation skils
read my comment ... what part of "that side of the world" escapes you?

your geography is a inept as your conjugation skils Originally Posted by CJ7
It was a quote, CBJ7. The conjugation "skills" you are criticizing surpass your spelling "skills," CBJ7. BTW, the Secretary of State is responsible for allocating resources worldwide. How is it Hildabeast could afford to fund and staff a complement of Marines for U.S. facilities in Barbados, but not for Benghazi, CBJ7? Which location had a more pressing need for security during the months prior to 9/11, CBJ7? Take your phony "fiscal issues" elsewhere, CBJ7.
CBJ7 will ALWAYS defend Obama, regardless of the facts. He can't help it. He is a robotic Obamaton controlled by the Obamatron in Chicago. They gave him a frontal Obatomy, and he can't disagree with Obama, EVER! Sad case, truly 'tis.

Might have been a rectal Obatomy, since CBJ7's head is up his ass most of the time.
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 10:59 PM
CBJ7 will ALWAYS defend Obama, regardless of the facts. He can't help it. He is a robotic Obamaton controlled by the Obamatron in Chicago. They gave him a frontal Obatomy, and he can't disagree with Obama, EVER! Sad case, truly 'tis.

Might have been a rectal Obatomy, since CBJ7's head is up his ass most of the time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
there you go again ... anytime I shove your horseshit back on your plate I'm defending Obie
  • CJ7
  • 06-11-2013, 11:10 PM
It was a quote, CBJ7. The conjugation "skills" you are criticizing surpass your spelling "skills," CBJ7. BTW, the Secretary of State is responsible for allocating resources worldwide. How is it Hildabeast could afford to fund and staff a complement of Marines for U.S. facilities in Barbados, but not for Benghazi, CBJ7? Which location had a more pressing need for security during the months prior to 9/11, CBJ7? Take your phony "fiscal issues" elsewhere, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conjugation