Hotel Advice

I have mostly done incalls with agencies I trust, but I want to try a few new girls who do more outcalls. I definitely don't want to invite them to my place, so I'd like to get a hotel.

I'm looking for something nice, but not too crazy. The most important thing is a place that is fairly discrete, where the provider can get to my room pretty easily with as little exposure to awkward inquiries as possible. Are there any hotels like the Hyatt/Marriott etc that anyone has used that they have found good and easy experiences with?

I'm in far north Dallas/Plano so anything in west plano down to the Galleria area is fine.
Hello darling!

Being willing to procure accommodations is a sweet thing. You should be able to get a room anywhere you please, unless you plan on meeting with more than one lady in a day.

The trick to eliminating awkward inquiries is the woman you choose to spend time with. She should be dressed properly like a HDH (High Dollar Hottie), and not like a HHH (Harry Hines Ho). The hotel staff has no idea why you're there, and any woman that visits you should be able to pass for a colleague or a significant other. Either way, it's none of their business.

Have fun!
Stay in a 4 diamond or above
Simply book on one of the many sites such as expedia, hotels.com ect..
This will get you a great reduced rate.
Sheradon/Hilton/Crown in Arlington
Are full of summer travelers.
Have her dress down. Not up.
Think 6 flags clothing.ect
Flashy will be noticed. As well as just smokin hot
All places have a pool and bar to meet and greet or simply go straight to room
Easily see 1 per shift possibly 2 with no questions
The greeting will be VIP if meeting at bar or pool
Act like long friend or flame no big deal
BEST:
The Intercontinental Hotel off the Tollway Just north of the Galleria on the west side of the tollway. Huge place, plenty of parking, nice rooms (two-story suites available) my favorite hotel to see Providers.

DECENT:
Crowne Plaza off Midway, south of Proton Drive. Privacy to the max, very nice place. $120/night rooms; a Provider got one there off Priceline for $35.

WORST:
Le Meridien just east of the Galleria. The rooms are nice but the staff is just too damn friendly and inquisitive. Plus, Valet parking only unless you want to park it (and pay) yourself.
I'm in far north Dallas/Plano so anything in west plano down to the Galleria area is fine. Originally Posted by tonyromorocks
Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre (SE corner of LBJ and the Tollway) in the Galleria area is really nice. Regular rooms are around 100 bucks and suites are not much more. I splurged on a suite there with a sugar baby and oh my did we have fun. Sex in front of those big curved picture windows drove her absolutely nuts. And I think we used every piece of furniture in the place too.
+1 on Lincoln Center & Crowne Plaza off Midway.
I might do one of these sometime ... if not even just for giggles. And good advice on the pool or bar suggestion for a "meet and greet".....even if you already know the chick.

And yeah, just "heyyy, how are you??" *hug* like old friends. I'm in town for business, love, could you please stop by to see me? You know you wanna
Hilton lincoln is a Nice hotel but the paid parking sucks for everyone.

Any of the crowne plazas are nice. Good size hotel and easy to blend.

Anatole sucks because of the paid gated parking...non gated free parking is limited to an hour. Plus the place is too big.

Some providers don't like the atrium open style hotels like embassey suites from what i was told.

Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre (SE corner of LBJ and the Tollway) in the Galleria area is really nice. Regular rooms are around 100 bucks and suites are not much more. I splurged on a suite there with a sugar baby and oh my did we have fun. Sex in front of those big curved picture windows drove her absolutely nuts. And I think we used every piece of furniture in the place too. Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Woah this is the one post I have ever seen where people just name off hotels in it as opposed to pm. Maybe that's the norm in Texas.. Just another thing to adjust to...
Alyssa, welcome to Texas!

Thanks for the hotel ideas folks!