What do the ladies consider a regular?

Ladies (and gents), I 'm curious what you consider a regular and what, if any, special treatment you give to a regular, or what , if any, expectations you have or like to see in your regulars. Seems like once a month is a defining point for more than a few ladies. Do half hours as opposed to full hours make a difference? Session times in general make a difference? Are regulars anything special other than steady income?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2014, 10:51 PM
For me, regular depends on many things.

Do we see each other every two weeks, or is your allowance/schedule only once a month? Or do you come to see me as soon as you get your quarterly bonus? I would consider all a regular of different types.

I personally don't offer half hour rates... but you are more than welcome to sneak in a quickie once you have become friendly with me and my schedule allows. My quarterly friend for example, always spends a couple hours with me. My biweekly is usually lunch and an hour. Some are even dinner/hangout/fuckery for an evening every week.

Some of my friends I have been seeing for 4+ years, some barely a year. In general, once I have a 3rd session with someone I usually get much more comfortable with them. We often spend time after the clock just chatting, having meals or sharing a beer and a hammock. Most of my long term friends I have built close genuine friendships with. Not just a paycheck, though, I have some of those too, who just choose to get in, get off, and gtfo. We have a different type of bond/relationship. Still enjoyable though.
Ladies (and gents), I 'm curious what you consider a regular (On 3rd visit) and what, if any, special treatment you give to a regular( depends on his personal preferences/needs), or what ( For example could include...Personal sexual or fetish request, specific booze/wine/snacks, hygiene product, brand of protection, music preferences. if any, expectations you have or like to see in your regulars.(Love it if they are Ok with mandatory shower or nurse "bed bath" policy, neatly trimmed or shaved places of interest, share some real world conversation and/or interest, Seems like once a month is a defining point for more than a few ladies. Do half hours as opposed to full hours make a difference? (No because I hate half hour visits.)Session times in general make a difference? (absolutely, There are certain times that are very high in demand for me, #1: Noon, #2: 5:30 pm, so it helps if he is NOT looking for one of those spots.Are regulars anything special other than steady income? Originally Posted by txman123
YES! Absolutely, for me they generally become friends, confidants and may become companions, travel partners, business analyst, counselors, financial advisors and medical care providers,
Regulars are just as much a steady paycheck as your ATF is a consistent piece of ass.
While both a factor, there is way more to it.
I never have any expectations as anyone can up and go on a temporary or permanent hiatus at any given time.
I just enjoy the wild ride that my life plays out in.
Ladies (and gents), I 'm curious what you consider a regular and what, if any, special treatment you give to a regular, or what , if any, expectations you have or like to see in your regulars. Seems like once a month is a defining point for more than a few ladies. Do half hours as opposed to full hours make a difference? Session times in general make a difference? Are regulars anything special other than steady income? Originally Posted by txman123
Good question, txman. Thanks for asking. The responses so far have been most insightful. I hope more providers share their personal experience on the matter. It's nice to see there can be more of a companionship factor in all this, besides the obvious $$$ on the ladies' side & the f*%^#ing on the fellas. I personally like a lil familiarity as for me it breeds deeper intimacy, being comfortable and real with someone.

Hope everyone has a good weekend btw
Play safe now
I always thought regular was a nice, decent shit every morning before 7:00, but I think I'm in the wrong thread. I don't I could do that hanging out on a hammock with Ze...