got screwed.. and not in a good way

I don't know if imbout of place by doing this, but as an EXTREME newbie.. i feel like its only right for me to speak up.
I've been insulted, humilulated & taken advantage of.. originally this show was scheduled for an hour, then went to 2 then went to over night. I wasreally looking forward to my first over night. Well, after arriving he then informed me of not having my full rate, for the 2 hours.. but I was willing to compromise bc I figured I' woulda made more in the long run with this over night. So.. as time went on.. he then agreed to a lesser donation & again, Im new to this and agreed, assuming he would do right by me and honor his words. Well as time came closer to end.. he then informed me he didn't even have my full rate!!! OMFG.. I wanted to cry.
So, aafter almost 2 hours of literally begging this guy to go to the atm, fighting me saying I caused this drama, and he didn't have an atm card & then not being able to withdraw funds.. I finally got him to pull enough for 2 hours (($400)) so..
It's been an awful night. I got screwed. He paid for 2hours ((not even my rate)) and I had been there since 2am.. its not cool. It's not right. It's unfair & its discouraging..
Can anyone tell me how I could've gotten all of my donation? Why did this happen?
Hopefully not every gentleman in Dallas is this way.!!
Thanks for listening,I just feel so damn awful..
I'm so sorry this happened to you -- if this was a p411 guy, you should report it to them, they'll ban they guy. If you don't have p411 get it .

You should also post in the girls only section. I'm not sure if the mods will do anything, but I'd put up a discussion in the coed section, using his handle, and let everyone know. (Email a mod first or look in the discussion sections to make sure this is permissible).

Unfortunately this just happens in the hobby life sometime. I had a provider bolt out a window once after setting the donation out, and caught a provider rifling through my wallet once when I got out of the bathroom.

All you can do is SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN and try to make sure this doesn't happen again, as well as alert other girls of who this tool is.
I don't know if imbout of place by doing this, but as an EXTREME newbie.. i feel like its only right for me to speak up.
I've been insulted, humilulated & taken advantage of.. originally this show was scheduled for an hour, then went to 2 then went to over night. I wasreally looking forward to my first over night. Well, after arriving he then informed me of not having my full rate, for the 2 hours.. but I was willing to compromise bc I figured I' woulda made more in the long run with this over night. So.. as time went on.. he then agreed to a lesser donation & again, Im new to this and agreed, assuming he would do right by me and honor his words. Well as time came closer to end.. he then informed me he didn't even have my full rate!!! OMFG.. I wanted to cry.
So, aafter almost 2 hours of literally begging this guy to go to the atm, fighting me saying I caused this drama, and he didn't have an atm card & then not being able to withdraw funds.. I finally got him to pull enough for 2 hours (($400)) so..
It's been an awful night. I got screwed. He paid for 2hours ((not even my rate)) and I had been there since 2am.. its not cool. It's not right. It's unfair & its discouraging..
Can anyone tell me how I could've gotten all of my donation? Why did this happen?
Originally Posted by AthenaPlays
My reading comprehension skills are a little shaky....

Are you saying that he originally scheduled an overnite then did not have enough money? Then agreed to 2 hours and still didn't have enough money? And you spent several hours there arguing with the fool? And that you did not receive the money upfront within the first 5 seconds of the meeting?

It was almost like the guy just didn't want to give me the donation. Period.
it was only after I arrived that talk of an over night came up, then it turned into just a couple hours.
I know now, that donations are to be revieved UP FRONT and that is that..

Is there any way to get that point across without being totally tacky?
Guys have learned from good providers that the donation is up front for both's safety and to get it out of they way. Bad guys like this as well as bad providers up sell and get you to bite at a big score only to then under deliver.

If you stick to your rules and allow no exceptions you will feel more comfortable and less likely to have such experiences.

The donation determines the duration, only then if you wish to up sell him then get that up front also and then blow his mind. Nothing better then a satisfied customer for both in this business!

Athena Noooooo! This is not a date who you just asked him to buy you a new handbag. This is a business and business is business. You are only there for the money or you would be at the club picking up guys.Never get embarassed by the financial aspect, trust me they are not embarassed by anything. Even when you think they should be.
It was almost like the guy just didn't want to give me the donation. Period.
it was only after I arrived that talk of an over night came up, then it turned into just a couple hours.
I know now, that donations are to be revieved UP FRONT and that is that..

Is there any way to get that point across without being totally tacky? Originally Posted by AthenaPlays

The way to get the point across with out sounding tacky is to establish PRIOR to the meeting how you do business. I prefer to get my money upfront, there for I tell my clients to please have the correct amount of my donation laid on the table in plain view. If I am in an incall I tell my clients to please place the correct amount of my donation on the table when you first walk in. There will be no conversation, no hugging, no kissing, no handshaking, no eye winking until proper payment is made.

What would be tacky is if I entered the room and didn't see my donation in clear view and keep that shit one hundred and said "TRICK WHERE IS MY MUTHAFUCKING MONEY!?" But because I have front and appear to be "classy" and "lady like" I will just turn around and go home. Which is what you should have done when you didn't receive your cash.

On the real, you need to be able to handle your shit or find an agency to work for.
Athena keep an eye on your purse also ... snakes have been known to pilfer the fee when the lady is not looking.
Originally Posted by AthenaPlays

They aren't.

I'm sorry it happened and I'm sorry you feel so bad. Try to look at it this way, all of us, clients and providers alike, are going to get taken advantage of if we hobby long enough. Over the years, the wisdom we gain from the bad experiences protects us from repeated mistakes. I think it is quite safe to say that my mistakes, while costly, have more than paid for themselves by protecting me countless times from similar errors. Yours will too.

Consider this an investment, like going to school. It will pay off as long as you learn from it. And I know you'll do great in the future. Hang in there.

All the best.
Athena....Not all the guys in Dallas are this way.

This post probably needs to head to Alert section In Dallas.

Be safe
Good Lookin Out Ya'll ....
VERY much appreciative to your words of wisdom..
Armini-Girl, if I thought for a second I could get away with that kind of approach, I'm certian I would.. lol .. You Definatly rock though..
*Muah* ... after i get my money first ((wink))
Athena....Not all the guys in Dallas are this way.

This post probably needs to head to Alert section In Dallas.

Be safe Originally Posted by sheparsekiii

Alerts are for safety. While this is not an alert, it is worthwhile info. I am not certain if it occurred in Dallas. If it was in Dallas, I will move it to Dallas COED.

Torito
Moved to Dallas Coed Discussion. Clearly does not belong in International Q&A.

Huck
Extreme newbie, I would say. This post sounds suspiceoso to me. Just saying.
The events described don't realy add up. Did they both wind up at some atm
eventualy where he pulled 400 with a card he didn't have. Never met a girl
yet that didn't know you get the money first before anything else.
I guess it could happen. Think I said it before, truth can be stranger than fiction.

The events described remind me of that scene from easy rider where they
drop acid with those two hookers.

_________
BOJULAY:
The hollidays are here. Feelin down, kinda blue.
Have a Sorbet, and cheer the fuck up. (The wonderful frozen treat thats realy neat to eat, I'm haveing one now as we speak, gave some to my chicken but it froze her beak, add a splash of gin for a little tweek, add
the whole bottel and no one will see you for a week, woke up, on one side a circus clown, the other side, a freak)

There is a recent review on this girl that isn't good.
Wonder if that has anything to do with anything to do with anything
to do with anything to do with anything. Is there an echo in here
an echo in here an echo in here.
Extreme newbie I would say. This post sounds suspiceoso to me. Just saying.
The events described don't realy add up. Did they both wind up at some atm
eventualy where he pulled 400 with a card he didn't have. Never met a girl
yet that didn't know you get the money first before anything else.
I guess it could happen. Think I said it before, truth can be stranger than fiction

The events described remind me of that scene from easy rider where they
drop acid with those two hookers.

_________
BOJULAY:
The hollidays are here. Feelin down, kinda blue.
Have a Sorbie, and cheer the fuck up. (The wonderful frozen treat thats realy neat to eat) Originally Posted by bojulay
I have had the pleasure of several fine ladies who did not want $$ up front. Maybe not the most cautious, but it happens.

Torito