Dangerous Alerts....

Just an observation Ladies......

Y'all have a couple of areas where only ladies can read and post (maybe mods too... I'm not sure)

If you post your fears there...... the the guy your afraid of does not know you are on to him.....

When you post them out here..... he can see them and adapt his game based on what he reads....

I wonder at times why so many of you don't realize how much that can harm you......

Knowing and being able to monitor your enemy is much better than having to wonder who he is after you let him know that he is already known....
Not an alert.
Look fellas, you may not know. the girls who need the alerts, the newbies, can't even see the ladies lounge or know it is there . it takes months to even be accepted in there at all, and then they must possess the knowledge that it exists, the knowledge they must write to ask to join, the knowledge of who to write and even ask is just not there for the new girls these assholes prey on.
Not an alert. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Agreed, but hey, if NCNS make the Alert section here... Why not?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1264392
Look fellas, you may not know. the girls who need the alerts, the newbies, can't even see the ladies lounge or know it is there . it takes months to even be accepted in there at all, and then they must possess the knowledge that it exists, the knowledge they must write to ask to join, the knowledge of who to write and even ask is just not there for the new girls these assholes prey on. Originally Posted by sue_nami

But all verified providers have access to an area i see referred to as info-share right? If there were given that information early on it might help tighten things up a bit but HEY!.....

It seems there are other ladies that don't believe the new girls should learn anything until after they get hurt or ripped off...... That's the general gist from a few in the thread suggesting y'all actually work with the new ones a little more....

• ztonk
  • 01-10-2015, 11:51 AM
It seems like we say this any number of times but:

The Alerts forum is to alert the community to issues that could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Agreed, but hey, if NCNS make the Alert section here... Why not?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1264392 Originally Posted by Camille Fox
That thread has been moved to Coed. [sarcastic]Thanks so much for the RTM on that one, Ms Fox so that it could be handled in a timely manner.[/sarcastic]

But all verified providers have access to an area i see referred to as info-share right? Originally Posted by Whispers
Indeed they do. It's highlighted in the welcome letter every new Verified Provider gets. Unfortunately, I think they skip to the part about setting up their showcase and posting weekly ads and forget about it until AFTER they have an issue...

If you want to continue this discussion, let's do it in Coed, shall we?

ztonk
^^^^ I RTM'd a thread about some medical issue being discussed and nothing. Twice. I RTMd a picture of special needs babies that were once used here. Crickets. I figured you guys know better, and I am NOT being sarcastic.
Look fellas, you may not know. the girls who need the alerts, the newbies, can't even see the ladies lounge or know it is there . it takes months to even be accepted in there at all, and then they must possess the knowledge that it exists, the knowledge they must write to ask to join, the knowledge of who to write and even ask is just not there for the new girls these assholes prey on. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I agree! They still haven't let TS SL into the Ladies Lounge.
^^^^ I RTM'd a thread about some medical issue being discussed and nothing. Twice. I RTMd a picture of special needs babies that were once used here. Crickets. I figured you guys know better, and I am NOT being sarcastic. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Is BAT SHIT CRAZY a medical issue?
  • quzi
  • 01-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Is BAT SHIT CRAZY a medical issue? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Only if you're committed.
New Alert - This time NOT a newbie Provider
New Handle - One of several that people keep pointing to.....

Same reaction begins.....

One thing that appears to becoming apparent is that as much as he feels the need to take advantage of ladies is that he is thriving on the attention it generates.....

Once again I will suggest that the best way to deal with someone like this is NOT in public and NOT by connecting the dots to all his handles.....

Post the alerts and share the information and get the handle blasted to EVERY Lady and find a manner to deal with it SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE PUBLIC VIEW.....

Because now all he does is revel in the moment while building the next handle he will use to repeat it again.....

You just do not understand how you are "enabling" him.....

Keep
originally posted by TS SL- I agree! They still haven't let TS SL into the Ladies Lounge.
It's called "Diamonds & Tuxedos" for the GPS Troll he/she is.

[/IMG]
It seems like we say this any number of times but:

The Alerts forum is to alert the community to issues that could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

That thread has been moved to Coed. [sarcastic]Thanks so much for the RTM on that one, Ms Fox so that it could be handled in a timely manner.[/sarcastic]

Indeed they do. It's highlighted in the welcome letter every new Verified Provider gets. Unfortunately, I think they skip to the part about setting up their showcase and posting weekly ads and forget about it until AFTER they have an issue...

If you want to continue this discussion, let's do it in Coed, shall we?

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
I missed this but certainly Sir... Your the boss