Watch Party - Home/Condo/Loft Needed!!!

I am seeking a location to host a small watch party May 2nd. I will have music, food and drinks. The watch party is for the Mayweather/Pacquaio fight and will also need to be ordered on payper view!

Does anyone know how and where I can find a location. This is for immediate friends and I don't want to use a hotel or some business event center. Just looking for a nice place that has couches, privacy to be loud, TV/Cable and a kitchen!

I've already looked on Airbnb, various vacation rental sites in the area with the same slim pickings! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Images File Type: png MP.png (228.0 KB, 295 views)
Maybe the clubhouse at a friends complex? I know mine is very large and it's usually free, just have to let them know in advance. It's usually connected to a pool which is fun.
I will be out of town or I'd offer mine. I think you can order the fight on your laptop and show it on a television with a simple cord. Don't hold me to that
Yeah I have searched around. But haven't came across anyone open to the idea of what I'm doing. lol
How many people?
Goal is 30 but probably more... but realistically 30.
For a moment I thought you needed a realtor which my current ATF is but it would be awkward to give you her name.