BP seems like such a joke

Is it trust worthy for anything?
  • cyrax
  • 03-29-2015, 10:31 PM
I think eccie is more safe because it follows some sort of guideline. BP is like a jungle.
BP is great for newbies that want to try the hobby out. ECCIE expects commitment but with that gives back much more. Put effort into ECCIE and it will give in return.
I'm getting that feeling. BP is like the international waters of advertising.
I'm terrified of bp
It's horrible, thank god I got a review. I can leave BP and go on to greatness with everyone else.
  • ktiix
  • 04-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Trust worthy for wasting your GD time most of the time
Dude,
Just say NO to BP!! Join P411, it is the best service for finding quality providers. Very discreet and safe! And pages full of Dallas' finest!!!
Not a newbie. I use BP info IN CONJUNCTION with ECCIE reviews. Over the last 6 months I have amassed a good record with it. My most recent best BP experience was just yesterday with Nia in Lewisville.

Now, I'd avoid just going by BP alone. Others have and have posted pretty good reviews of BP gems in the Independent Provider Reviews.

In short, I wouldn't be too quick to pass on BP.
I advertise on backpage and love doing so.

I think that combining a bunch of different types of advertising is just good business. However, I know that backpage has a super bad rap for a lot of people, male and female.

It's the same for the ladies, though. You have to wade through several calls, and some are complete time wasters, before you get a good client. But heck, the guys that are perusing backpage are the SAME men who take a peek at Eccie.

Not sure why so many people are always jumping on the "Let's blast backpage because only lowlifes are on there." bandwagon.

It's alright, though. I do know that for the most part, backpage works for me.

My opinion, only.

Best,
Elisabeth
Iv met a lot of nice guys from BP just as from ECCIE P411 or EROS and other site's
Just Step UP Screening on BP!!
Not a newbie. I use BP info IN CONJUNCTION with ECCIE reviews. Over the last 6 months I have amassed a good record with it. My most recent best BP experience was just yesterday with Nia in Lewisville.

Now, I'd avoid just going by BP alone. Others have and have posted pretty good reviews of BP gems in the Independent Provider Reviews.

In short, I wouldn't be too quick to pass on BP. Originally Posted by Bluray
The OP, I think, is from the provider view. From the subscriber view i partially agree with you but hey i like shopping for pussy in multiple stores.