What profession generates the hardest clients to deal with?

What is your opinion?

What kind occupation breeds the more difficult client in your opinion?

Who is going to waste more of your time? Who is going to expect a discount?

Who wants more time?

Who is more likely to try to push Bareback on a provider?

You can select more than one.
It doesnt matter what they do for a job the damm thrifty nickel crowd . Even if it was free they would want you to pay them to take it from you .
uh, teacher is listed twice...anyone else notice that?
uh, teacher is listed twice...anyone else notice that? Originally Posted by ANGELICA)(AMORE
sorry... too much time in front of a screen.... A MOD is welcome to fix that....
uh, teacher is listed twice...anyone else notice that? Originally Posted by ANGELICA)(AMORE

PM me I'll add the two together for you.
Politicians should also be added....
sorry... too much time in front of a screen.... A MOD is welcome to fix that.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Done, I combined the 3 and 2. Teachers are currently in 3 rd place with 5 votes.

sixx
I love my deviant lawyer and politician clients. They are usually no trouble to me as they are usually submissive and kinky!
Politicians should also be added.... Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
Don't you know politicians don't see providers? They're too busy trying to get the cops to bust 'em to boost their election chances.
Don't know a one that would get caught dead visiting a provider.
Is your sarcasm font on or off?! Nevermind. Lol
*In my best Rainman voice*

"Lawyers, definitely Lawyers".
Engineers should be on the list - they are a special bunch. The bed is neatly made afterwards and they preplan appointments weeks in advance...oh wait...what is there to complain about? Nevermind
I love the high powered guys; the pilots, lawyers, doctors. I love the god complex. Difficult is what makes things interesting.
I've found CEO's, lobbyists, and photographers to be the biggest pains in my ass, followed by lawyers.
What about pro athletes? So far it looks like accountants are the most desirable clients. Interesting.