The Closing of the "Hey Y'all" thread and recent "free for alls" Attention MODs!

On 04-07 PSW19995 Started a thread here in Austin to announce her return to active provider status. It has been locked and I am questioning the reason why? My guess is that way too many people are whining and banging the RTM button and the workload for staff to deal with it was greater than the ease to lock it.

I made a comment 2 posts later wishing her luck and commenting on her only lasting 2 months as retired after looking up when her retirement post was.

She replied and the subject of Provider Retirements/ComeBacks was off and running

None of my comments were personal in nature and simply on the subject of providers coming and going and how it should not be a profession. It has long been determined and established that referring to a provider as a whore is allowable on this board and if you cannot deal with that petition the owners.

PSW19995 made a statement that she "does not put her business on the board"

That was EXACTLY what she and ever provider does when they make a post on CoEd announcing retirements, comebacks, etc.

If they are going to post it then it is open for discussion and there are no shortages of examples for disdain shown by members for the recurring Retirement/I'm Back threads seen. She could easliy post it as an ad and then we would have no right to respond outside of starting a thread about it which we seldom see done.

Post #7 from Pussy Control took the thread somewhere else including personal attacks and summations of my character. Most of Pussy Control's post was about me and not on the topic.

I have no problems with being attacked.

But when members choose to attack a person and not a topic they take things places they need not go.

Fair Warning: When you invest yourself emotionally you become the mouse that an experienced cat will play with.

AT Post #7 MOD Intervention could have had a lot to do with the direction the thread took and the hostility that followed.

Claire and Sue Nami also chose to take the thread in the direction of being about me and not the topic matter. 7 consecutive posts follow during which the subject matter is attacking Whispers.

Once again. I am OK with and can defend myself. As the OP joins into turning the thread from a discussion of her retirement and return into an attack on me more join in and it becomes about my choice of companionship and weight.

As a member, I do have the right to respond to posts and the OP participated in taking the thread off topic herself beginning at #17

When a thread goes off topic starting at Post #7 and the OP participates in taking it off topic for the next 134 posts and the new topic has become Let's Bash Whispers, I would like to know why the end result after a 141 posts is to close it for being off topic? After all... with few exceptions there were 134 Posts bashing me and they were sticking to that topic right?

At least admit that the real reason you are closing it is the huge number of whiners that picked a fight they couldn't win.....and if you truly went THROUGH the thread issuing warnings and infractions the board would be short a few members today!

MOD intervention in the first dozen posts and warnings and points issued to Pussy COntrol, Claire She Blows, Sue Nami, Jenns Lolli, Kitty Bunny Fuck, NikkiWhite, Chelseabean and Toyz within the first 40 posts for Thread Hijacking and General Disrespect to other Members
was highly called for and could have kept the thread on topic.

Most of those members would have shut up or pointed out quickly if the thread was Moderated.

If the members of the Austin Forums want the forums to be Moderated and infractions dealt out and threads guided by staff I think most of you need to look at what you write.

You let your emotions get involved and your dislike for what I have to say drag you into the trenches hurling personal insults at me and taking the threads off the topic.

Feel free to attack the subject with as much passion as you like. I can go all day and night with you and if they get back to Moderating the threads issuing infraction I think we will see a lot of my "haters" pointing out time and time again.

I very seldom get personal. You might perceive what I say to be personal but staff and others read for the content and how it relates to the subject matter and not as to how it relates to the individual. Although you may SEE YOURSELF in something I write, it is usually YOUR responses that cross the lines.

I am not going anywhere folks.

Put me on ignore or learn to debate a subject. Attacking me will only frustrate you and lead to your own demise here as a poster.

I responded multiple times to staff long ago that I needed no protection from your personal attacks and barbs and it has been let go for a long time.

From my standpoint Staff Involvement could make things a lot more entertaining as some of you point out and learn what posting within the guidelines means.

If there is going to be a return to moderating the kind of behavior in that thread and others..... If you folks keep responding you won't find yourselves able to and it will annoy the hell out of you to see me here still posting day after day after day.

I know what the guidelines are as well as how to stay within them.

Here is my challenge to the membership involved in that thread and Ztonk.

Start at the first post and read the thread from the beginning to the end with Guidelines in mind. Determine when warnings and infractions would have occurred.

It would have NEVER made it to 40 posts if that was done. The subject matter was old and not much more would have come from it.

I am not concerned with MOD intervention or action in threads. Many of you should be because you do not understand the guidelines and you do post emotionally to your detriment.

Farewell to all of those that have chose to place me on ignore! And to those that can debate subjects and material without attacking the person.... Thank-you for your participation. Even when you prove me wrong, along the way people learn and that's what we are here for.....

Is "FEGELEIN" german for ""ffireman"?
Is "FEGELEIN" german for "ffireman"? Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO!
Fucking crybaby lol.
I made you some graphics for the instant replay of u being bullied.

Attachment 406881
Being one of Whispers ATF'S (Sugar Baby) isn't what you might think....

• Toyz
  • 04-10-2015, 04:30 PM

But then again, I never read this either...

And while I must admit that on occasion you provide some level of entertainment value your postings of late have become more and more unbalanced & frankly quite scary...

I'm not one to condone censoring in any form but must now...sadly...join the legions who have put you on ignore.

Bye.
  • ztonk
  • 04-10-2015, 04:37 PM
I am not concerned with MOD intervention or action in threads. Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter but the moderating staff doesn't see any need to respond to them.

ztonk
When a modtard locks a drama thread in coed, he is admitting failure........no need to respond..........ijs
Attached Images File Type: gif th_popcorncat.gif (16.8 KB, 253 views)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter but the moderating staff doesn't see any need to respond to them. ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
When a modtard locks a drama thread in coed, he is admitting failure........

The more they fail the closer to "game over" they get.....

no need to respond..........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
So..... Dock his pay? .... or look for a replacement?
On 04-07 PSW19995 Started a thread here in Austin to announce her return to active provider status. It has been locked and I am questioning the reason why? My guess is that way too many people are whining and banging the RTM button and the workload for staff to deal with it was greater than the ease to lock it.

I made a comment 2 posts later wishing her luck and commenting on her only lasting 2 months as retired after looking up when her retirement post was.

She replied and the subject of Provider Retirements/ComeBacks was off and running

None of my comments were personal in nature and simply on the subject of providers coming and going and how it should not be a profession. It has long been determined and established that referring to a provider as a whore is allowable on this board and if you cannot deal with that petition the owners.

PSW19995 made a statement that she "does not put her business on the board"

That was EXACTLY what she and ever provider does when they make a post on CoEd announcing retirements, comebacks, etc.

If they are going to post it then it is open for discussion and there are no shortages of examples for disdain shown by members for the recurring Retirement/I'm Back threads seen. She could easliy post it as an ad and then we would have no right to respond outside of starting a thread about it which we seldom see done.

Post #7 from Pussy Control took the thread somewhere else including personal attacks and summations of my character. Most of Pussy Control's post was about me and not on the topic.

I have no problems with being attacked.

But when members choose to attack a person and not a topic they take things places they need not go.

Fair Warning: When you invest yourself emotionally you become the mouse that an experienced cat will play with.

AT Post #7 MOD Intervention could have had a lot to do with the direction the thread took and the hostility that followed.

Claire and Sue Nami also chose to take the thread in the direction of being about me and not the topic matter. 7 consecutive posts follow during which the subject matter is attacking Whispers.

Once again. I am OK with and can defend myself. As the OP joins into turning the thread from a discussion of her retirement and return into an attack on me more join in and it becomes about my choice of companionship and weight.

As a member, I do have the right to respond to posts and the OP participated in taking the thread off topic herself beginning at #17

When a thread goes off topic starting at Post #7 and the OP participates in taking it off topic for the next 134 posts and the new topic has become Let's Bash Whispers, I would like to know why the end result after a 141 posts is to close it for being off topic? After all... with few exceptions there were 134 Posts bashing me and they were sticking to that topic right?

At least admit that the real reason you are closing it is the huge number of whiners that picked a fight they couldn't win.....and if you truly went THROUGH the thread issuing warnings and infractions the board would be short a few members today!

MOD intervention in the first dozen posts and warnings and points issued to Pussy COntrol, Claire She Blows, Sue Nami, Jenns Lolli, Kitty Bunny Fuck, NikkiWhite, Chelseabean and Toyz within the first 40 posts for Thread Hijacking and General Disrespect to other Members was highly called for and could have kept the thread on topic.

Most of those members would have shut up or pointed out quickly if the thread was Moderated.

If the members of the Austin Forums want the forums to be Moderated and infractions dealt out and threads guided by staff I think most of you need to look at what you write.

You let your emotions get involved and your dislike for what I have to say drag you into the trenches hurling personal insults at me and taking the threads off the topic.

Feel free to attack the subject with as much passion as you like. I can go all day and night with you and if they get back to Moderating the threads issuing infraction I think we will see a lot of my "haters" pointing out time and time again.

I very seldom get personal. You might perceive what I say to be personal but staff and others read for the content and how it relates to the subject matter and not as to how it relates to the individual. Although you may SEE YOURSELF in something I write, it is usually YOUR responses that cross the lines.

I am not going anywhere folks.

Put me on ignore or learn to debate a subject. Attacking me will only frustrate you and lead to your own demise here as a poster.

I responded multiple times to staff long ago that I needed no protection from your personal attacks and barbs and it has been let go for a long time.

From my standpoint Staff Involvement could make things a lot more entertaining as some of you point out and learn what posting within the guidelines means.

If there is going to be a return to moderating the kind of behavior in that thread and others..... If you folks keep responding you won't find yourselves able to and it will annoy the hell out of you to see me here still posting day after day after day.

I know what the guidelines are as well as how to stay within them.

Here is my challenge to the membership involved in that thread and Ztonk.

Start at the first post and read the thread from the beginning to the end with Guidelines in mind. Determine when warnings and infractions would have occurred.

It would have NEVER made it to 40 posts if that was done. The subject matter was old and not much more would have come from it.

I am not concerned with MOD intervention or action in threads. Many of you should be because you do not understand the guidelines and you do post emotionally to your detriment.

Farewell to all of those that have chose to place me on ignore! And to those that can debate subjects and material without attacking the person.... Thank-you for your participation. Even when you prove me wrong, along the way people learn and that's what we are here for..... Originally Posted by Whispers
LMAO! Originally Posted by Whispers
So..... Dock his pay? .... or look for a replacement? Originally Posted by Whispers
MOD search for Austin boss?
Funny watching King Kong falling from his tower...Sucks being bullied back don't it? Toyz I hate you but you knew that what's the world without alittle hate?? Then there is SL crazy as a bag of cats but we need our village idiot he's fun entertainment Hehe..
Funny watching King Kong falling from his tower...Sucks being bullied back don't it? Toyz I hate you but you knew that what's the world without alittle hate?? Then there is SL crazy as a bag of cats but we need our village idiot he's fun entertainment Hehe.. Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose