providers with jobs?

• jpop
  • 07-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Just curious. Do alot providers have jobs? I've noticed a couple of providers mention jobs on these boards and was wondering how many have regular/other jobs and do this as a hobby/extra income? I for one find it absolutely amazing that there are providers who do this for fun. Very sexy!
Yes I have job. I like hobbying because the excitement, meeting new people & of course being pleased.
Most of us do have jobs and lives outside of the hobby lol
Most of us do have jobs and lives outside of the hobby lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
+1
5 days a week...
  • jpop
  • 07-23-2015, 10:29 PM
So let me also ask this dumb question. Is there anyone at work that you trust to know what you do on the side? And is this extra money or a hobby you get paid for?
So let me also ask this dumb question. Is there anyone at work that you trust to know what you do on the side? And is this extra money or a hobby you get paid for? Originally Posted by jpop
Yes, most of us have jobs and lives outside of this. And for me, I do it for extra money because I am very ambitious in reaching my financial goals…and yes, I do enjoy it most of the time…people are allowed to enjoy their work. :-)
My real hobbies are on the volleyball court, tennis court, dance floor and theatre stage.…not here. :-) I spend a lot of time on my real hobbies for fun, performance and competition.
So let me also ask this dumb question. Is there anyone at work that you trust to know what you do on the side? Originally Posted by jpop
Why? Do you want to talk to them?
What is the point of that question?
Why would they share it with anyone they work with? So the person could always have something to hold over their head?
Why? Do you want to talk to them?
What is the point of that question?
Why would they share it with anyone they work with? So the person could always have something to hold over their head? Originally Posted by TheWanderer
And what's the point of your hostility? This is simply a discussion board. Get off your white knight horse.
No hostility, just curious as to why someone would ask if you trust any coworkers enough to share your secret lifestyle with them. If they betray you or share it with the one person they trust and then one they can trust...on down the line.
It's only going to cost you that job,your reputation and possible future jobs.
I actually thought it was an insulting question.
White Knight horse?.....that's funny.
I tend to keep my hobbying on the DL. I can't trust just anybody & plus I'm trying to move up in my company so what they dont know won't hurt em
Yeah the girl I got verified with for when I get back from vacation for an early morning rendezvous mention to call a day or two in advance so she could make arrangements with her regular job I think all these ladies are pretty much the girl next door
It's funny that so many guys think this is ALL we do. Life truly exists outside of the hobby.
It's funny that so many guys think this is ALL we do. Life truly exists outside of the hobby. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Sooo....
What you're saying is that you're not always naked on the bed waiting?

I really need to stop reading the boards, y'all are popping my bubbles left and right.

But OP does make me wonder, are any of the providers Catholic and do they ever confess their hobbying?
Full time career here but I love this place because of my extremely high sex drive