Blue Line up July 6th

Where did Hot go?
  • Groot
  • 07-06-2019, 11:07 AM
This place has a higher employee turnover rate than Sears. Wonder why.
  • Quark
  • 07-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Where did Hot go? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Also Ivy, where did she go?
  • Aoi
  • 07-06-2019, 03:58 PM
Sadly this is to be expected, girls come and go. Thankfully, that means we get more talent
  • Groot
  • 07-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Sadly this is to be expected, girls come and go. Thankfully, that means we get more talent Originally Posted by Aoi

Where does this endless supply of young Korean sex workers come from? Craigslist? Indeed? LinkedIn?
  • Aoi
  • 07-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Where does this endless supply of young Korean sex workers come from? Craigslist? Indeed? LinkedIn? Originally Posted by Groot
The answer to that is yes.

• Groot
  • 07-06-2019, 11:20 PM
The answer to that is yes.

Originally Posted by Aoi

Yes, I can see it now.

ICE agent in a raid: "let's see everyone's green card"

Mamasan: "can I show you our help wanted ads instead?"
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Yes, I can see it now.

ICE agent in a raid: "let's see everyone's green card"

Mamasan: "can I show you our help wanted ads instead?" Originally Posted by Groot

ICE agents should be spending their time at the border. lol
This place has a higher employee turnover rate than Sears. Wonder why. Originally Posted by Groot
It is probably a lot like the movie titled: mean girls
Hey Groot, do the cameras point at you when you leave, too? I can't remember if I was smiling last time I entered, but I am sure I was smiling when I left. After I left a big load of my swimmers inside pretty Purple.
  • Groot
  • 07-07-2019, 01:28 PM
ICE agents should be spending their time at the border. lol Originally Posted by Aoi

That would be a very hypocritical outlook on things.

Tighter border control, but the undocumented sex workers are ok.

Beginning to wonder, do you guys have a financial interest in these spas?
Hey Groot, do the cameras point at you when you leave, too? I can't remember if I was smiling last time I entered, but I am sure I was smiling when I left. After I left a big load of my swimmers inside pretty Purple. Originally Posted by Picachulon
looks like we'll need to leave some swimmers in different girls, LOL.. Purple has bolted to Nagoya. the good thing about new pussy at Blue, is it is invariably Catholic pussy

all the Spas have camera pointed at you when you enter and leave.. be glad they do, it helps thwart criminals

• Groot
  • 07-07-2019, 02:16 PM
looks like we'll need to leave some swimmers in different girls, LOL.. Purple has bolted to Nagoya. the good thing about new pussy at Blue, is it is invariably Catholic pussy

all the Spas have camera pointed at you when you enter and leave.. be glad they do, it helps thwart criminals
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That's what the FBI says while viewing the recordings after a raid.
Gentlemen, There is risk crossing the street..Risk with driving a car, Risk with being caught period. If all that concerns you then make a good decision and stay home....But there is risk there too...

Be safe and Hobby On!!!!