Domination?

For my DFW friends ...

Am I the only guy, or the only one that admits it publicly, that would really enjoy being dominated by two or more ladies, or even a combination of several ladies and another man? What is it about being dominated that fascinates people? Ladies, do you enjoy dominating a guy? Do you want to but have never done it?

I know, for me at least, I make decisions all day, every day, and am constantly directing my employees ... it just seems like it would be so enjoyable for a lady or two or three to just take complete and total control from the minute I contact them until they kick my ass out the door ... everything in between is what she or they want to do, not me ... I have no choices but to do as I am told ... to me, that is hot!
I think its sexy to tell a man to take it and gag him but what can I say maybe its just me....
People say I am dominant or demaning during my session. I just know what I need to have done to be the most benifit to you. But if you like the real deal have you tried her?http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...al-25/14608747
When you control a persons actions that is hot....when you can control them mentally and physically that is hotter!
I think that what you're searching for and enjoy thinking about is very normal.

Most of my client base who like everything from sensual domination to something quite a bit more severe, tend to be very successful and driven men who wish to escape and just be taken to a different place, mentally.

But everyone is completely different with regard to boundaries. For example, if I was playing around with a man being submissive, I wouldn't wish to be tied up or gagged. Many men like that!

Some wish for a blindfold, others wish to see everything!

So think about some of the yes's and no's that will make your time with who you decide to be with more enjoyable.

And may I offer you a personal invitation to cruise over to the forum called "another realm"? That forum does offer a glimpse into some different types of activities that might be surprising to some ... and you'll see that there are a lot of completely normal people who enjoy things that might be considered out of the norm!

To answer your question, though, yes I do like to be a dominate woman. I consider myself a top in this sphere. But again, I don't offer a bucket list of activities because every single person's needs and wants are different. So it's important to have some dialogue before meeting. At least that is what works for me.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
It's hot when you're with one woman, let alone two. I was tag-teamed a couple of years ago after being tied spread-eagle face up on a metal 4-poster bed. They got themselved primed by 69'ing one another next to me before one plopped her freshly-eaten pussy on my abs and slowly grinding her way towards my face while leaving a slick trail of juice on the way. As she had a seat on my face the other lady pushed a vibe up my ass and gently licked my balls and cock. An hour later I was coated in every type of juice, lube and edible product. It was GREAT!
<-----------Raising my hand! BOTH HANDS!! And I've also got a new friend to help with the M/F/M part as well. See my new BoyToy Gallery. http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

I'm very good at dominating...and sharing...
<-----------Raising my hand! BOTH HANDS!! And I've also got a new friend to help with the M/F/M part as well. See my new BoyToy Gallery. http://www.italianaprincessdfw.com/boytoy-gallery-4.php

I'm very good at dominating...and sharing... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
THAT is your boytoy? That's good, Italiana. Very good ... wish that I could find one of those!

Wow.
Elisabeth

Well, he wants to play too...(M/F/M & double Domination)...now who am I to say "no" to that!

Kink lovers UNITE!!!
It's hot when you're with one woman, let alone two. I was tag-teamed a couple of years ago after being tied spread-eagle face up on a metal 4-poster bed. They got themselved primed by 69'ing one another next to me before one plopped her freshly-eaten pussy on my abs and slowly grinding her way towards my face while leaving a slick trail of juice on the way. As she had a seat on my face the other lady pushed a vibe up my ass and gently licked my balls and cock. An hour later I was coated in every type of juice, lube and edible product. It was GREAT! Originally Posted by txcwby6

THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC
  • L.A.
  • 11-28-2011, 03:00 PM
I've had a sensual domination session with 2 women at the same time. I have to say I MUCH prefer 1 on 1 encounters. As far as another guy....HELL NO.
I will say I really like to watch 2 or more women dominate a man but the reality wasn't as good as my expectation.
I would love to have a dominate experience. But not all women who say they are dominate are. You will end up not satisfied after spending so much money for a weak bitch session. I do have several in mind and they do scare the shit out of me.
  • ELM0
  • 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Elmo likes domination. Hehehe!!!
I like sensual domination....nothing humiliating, violent, or degrading. Mostly, I like to be seduced...captured by the beauty of a woman and I like to express my captured state by worshipping her body, from head to toe.
People say I am dominant or demaning during my session. I just know what I need to have done to be the most benifit to you. But if you like the real deal have you tried her?http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...al-25/14608747 Originally Posted by Majichands

Thank you for the kind words ; )

To the original poster-
Hope you found what you are looking for!

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee