Hi there! Miss me? I have questions! And ideas! Oh noes!

Well, I told you when I left that I was kind of flighty, and while retirement is great and all, good gawd am I bored. -_- The real world just lacks so much excitement compared to this. So I figured, what the hell? I'll pop in, say hi to some old friends, and see if I can't find a happy medium between retirement and the crazy playground.

I'd like to just kind of get a break from the monotony once in a while, like maybe a tryst or two a week? I'm trying to figure out the best way to accomplish that with as few hurt feelings as possible. Obviously my old favorites will be front of the line (ha! line! psssh!), but I mean, do I raise my rates to kind of dissuade too many requests that I have to turn down? How do I go about being this low volume without pissing off the masses for unavailability? Is all of this coming across as just incredibly arrogant? :P

Anyways, I really missed some of you, ladies and gents alike. I took a quick peek through the forums and I see you're all misbehaving with reckless abandon. Tsk tsk. Glad to see things haven't changed. :P Hugs and kisses all around! Now go ahead and have your "hookers never retire" guffaw. I know some of you are just dying to throw an I-knew-it into the party. :P
changing your avatar would possibly reduce the number of requests
Honestly...I hardly even noticed you before you retired. Nice tits.
Monkmonk - But, I LIKE my avatar. :P My boobies look so supple and squishy. I could always use one of my favorite booty pictures, but I'm not sure that would have the desired effect, either. *sigh* My vanity will be my ruin. Nice to see you again, sweetie.

Steviewinwood - Well, based on your reviews it looks like I'm a bit out of your price range, so I suppose that's not surprising. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Steve, they are nice.

Welcome back Traci, I wouldn't advertise if you don't want to deny requests. Just drop a line to your favorite gentlemen to let them know you are back on a limited basis.

Steviewinwood - Well, based on your reviews it looks like I'm a bit out of your price range, so I suppose that's not surprising. Thanks for the compliment, though. Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Ouch!
Hey CoHorn! I did that, well, a few anyway... the ones I knew would be okay with me contacting them out of the blue. But with most of them, I feel a little invasive contacting someone out of nowhere, so I was only able to send out about 4 or 5 emails. I miss some of my guys! Speaking of, how YOU doin?
Welcome back, Traci!

I have about the same availability as what you are contemplating. Maybe one or two get-togethers a week. If you are looking to slow down, maybe just see those who visited with you previously? I'm certain you have enough regular or established suitors that you wouldn't need to be advertising or even have a showcase, unless you just wanted to.

Personally, the last several hobbyists I'd seen for the first time were creeps, so I pulled everything and won't see anyone I haven't visited with before. I do just fine. And you can't really be low-volume without pissing someone off, but they will be okay. You can't please everyone all of the time.
DANNIE! You sexy diva. We need to have coffee or something. Believe me, my first choices are definitely my old regs, but I'm not sure how many have moved on, or won't know that I'm available again, or what have you. I'm hoping this thread might alert a few to contact me again. Miss your face! *hugs*
  • T-Can
  • 01-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Good to see you posting Traci
Hmmmmm...with a body like that I'm surprised that you're bored...perhaps harassed by the howls of all of the men that get to look at you and drool...but bored?

Good luck finding that happy medium.
Hi Traci, I.ve been part time for 4 years and its working just fine for me.

I sent you a PM
Good luck
Hey CanDo! *waves* Good to see you in chat earlier, sweetie. Unfortunately this little netbook can only handle so much of that, so that's why I popped out suddenly. Thanks for the welcome back.

txcwby6 - Meh, you'd be surprised. I'm quite the home body. I don't really go out to bars or anything where guys feel the urge to hit on me, soooo, yeah, pretty bored. :P

Brandy - Thank you for the PM, sweetie. ^_^ You're a gem.

Hi Traci,

I've seen lots of ways to lower volume in ways that suit your style, location, comfort, or availability. Depends on what's important to you.

***Only offer outcalls if you want to save the cost of an incall.

***Only see clients you've met before to decrease your chance of being arrested or hurt.

***Likewise, only seeing P411 members with X number of vouches keeps you safer (as X goes up, so does safety).

***Only offer certain days or hours. Like "Available Wednesdays and Fridays noon to 3" that fit your schedule.

***Keep outcalls to a certain geographical location.

***My personal favorite, only accept longer dates. I've seen some ladies go to 2-hour or 3-hour minimums.

• motor
  • 01-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Traci, nice to see ya back, even if it is limited. I think there is a lot of savy advice from the ladies. Good luck.