Your safe at long last!

Hello all! After much thought, I have decided to step down as a moderator.
While there are times its lots of fun and rewarding, like when I am able to help someone with a problem, it’s also very draining. I am still staying on the board but will most likely not participate much for awhile as I need to recharge the old batteries. J It has been my pleasure to get to know many of you and to provide assistance when I could. There are far more wonderful people here than the few who are a bit more socially challenged. I have met some fantastic ladies and some really cool guys who I have the pleasure of calling friends now. Thank you for that. And who knows? I might be back again one day. You never knowJ
Thanks again to all the staff and general membership who have been so supportive over the last 18 months. I hope I have made some postive impacts. I am still here and if I can ever be of help to anyone, man or lady, I would still be honored to help as I can.
And where is all the free pussy I was promised????
PS: Please don't dance on my grave too loudly, I am trying to sleep!
Good luck Bubba...... we all need to step back and recharge sometimes, looking forward to seeing you as a member of the community with out the pressures of being a MOD.
shit, who are we gonna pick on now
I vote monkmonk to replace Bubba.
Bubba, thanks for your service; it was much appreciated by me.
Hay, who are the legs? I think I know one set but not sure about the others!
Awww, don't go!

And where is all the free pussy I was promised???? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
It was in the fine print when you became a Mod. At 24 months you're vested, so you get matching free pussy at that time.

Ya missed it by 6 months
Thanks for doing what seems to be a rather thankless job Bubber.
Thanks for all the hard work Bubba. You've made the board a better place to be.
Good luck, sir. Thanks for all your efforts.

Free pussy? No wonder PMDelites is always applying.

Bye...<--- sarcasim at its finest
great job..thanks!
best to ya!!
Oh, since I never got any of that free pussy I was promised, if anyone wants to take care of that, just PM me.
Thanks for all the hard work Bubba. You've made the board a better place to be. Originally Posted by txcwby6
LOL no way!
Thanks Bubba your an awsome guy ! You have helped many here including me ! You will be missed but hopeful not for to long