thee leak

well the wikkileak seems to be dead. Or did it just move. I hope it die.
Still there, but not updated since 1-14.
mmmmm I get a ad from GoDaddy asking if I want to buy the site.

Hell No
ahhh it moved. But wants a password. Google I can get to see what was leaked 01/14/2014 for all of upstate. yup you got that. But I can't get past the password for the new site. mmmm better, still not good.

edit: errr i do not want to join to see what and when leaked. As that was a help knowing Who has WK and or cheating male profile by what they post and or pm and when.
  • LynnT
  • 01-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Crap, now I have to make a handle whynotdoit.
Crap, now I have to make a handle whynotdoit. Originally Posted by LynnT
why would you have to do that?
Crap, now I have to make a handle whynotdoit. Originally Posted by LynnT
I think there is a spare or two around that you could borrow....

(Hi Nik....)
  • LynnT
  • 01-31-2012, 08:28 PM
why would you have to do that? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
cant see now, gatta get my own. buhahahahaha

I think there is a spare or two, three, four, five, or six.. around that you could borrow....
Originally Posted by rooster69
Fixed that for ya.
cant see now, gatta get my own. buhahahahaha

Fixed that for ya. Originally Posted by LynnT
Ohh, nice to see the issue of mens privacy and safety leaves you flip.
  • LynnT
  • 02-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Ohh, nice to see the issue of mens privacy and safety leaves you flip. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
You know how I feel about it already.

And really dude..? Nothing on the net is private, you know it. Roll with the joke, lighten up. lol
You know how I feel about it already.

And really dude..? Nothing on the net is private, you know it. Roll with the joke, lighten up. lol Originally Posted by LynnT
Nope, not upset at all, you must have misinterpreted, I was just observing your change of attitude towards "Internet privacy".I may have even misinterpreted your "stalking thread", where you went on and on about the guy that was using the information garnered from the Internet and was now stalking you, your claim.

I kinda felt bad for you at the time, and just thought as someone who actually experienced a lack of internet privacy might not see it as a joking matter is all.
  • LynnT
  • 02-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Nope, not upset at all, you must have misinterpreted, I was just observing your change of attitude towards "Internet privacy".I may have even misinterpreted your "stalking thread", where you went on and on about the guy that was using the information garnered from the Internet and was now stalking you, your claim.

I kinda felt bad for you at the time, and just thought as someone who actually experienced a lack of internet privacy might not see it as a joking matter is all. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Just the LR joke is all I was meaning. lol
Just the LR joke is all I was meaning. lol Originally Posted by LynnT
dont know what "LR joke" is?
lynn

OSD