Things tha make you go HHMMMMMMMMMM!!

So was with a great girl yesterday(Had a great time BTW), we had just finished and we were laying there making chat as we caught our breathe.

The subject got to sexual terms and what some of them meant one was the word DATY and she told me she knew what it stood for but just not sure how it got its name. So i explained that one too her then she hits me with this one, Why is it called a BLOW JOB.

So i go HMMMM because it does feel the best when you SUCK during a job!!! Not when you BLOW so i ask this question why is it called a BLOW JOB!!

Things that make you go HHMMMMMMMMM!!!
Believe it or not, according to yahoo answers:

The name came from one of 3 possibilites: Victorian slang for a "below-job" (as in below the belt), for the volcanic reaction of the resulting orgasm, or a facetious use of "blow" as the opposite of "suck".

According to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Sex#Fe…
"The common slang term blow-job is a misnomer, as blowing is not normally part of fellatio. In fact, blowing air into a partner's penis is an unhealthy practice. It is most commonly thought to be a facetious use of "blow" as the opposite of "suck". It has been suggested to be a corruption of "below-job", allegedly an old Victorian slang term that was commonly used to describe the act. However, there is a third school of thought that believes the word "blow" in "blow-job" indicates the climax of the penis (compare to blowing of a volcano). The phrase "blow-job" originated in the 1940's;[7] at the time, it was also used by Allied pilots as a slang term for jet aircraft.[8]"
see if you can get hotforwords.com to check into that
Damn, Offshore i would like to check out hot for words myself she is smokin!!

Read a funny article in Esquire a number of years ago called "The Goodyear Boyfriend." Can't remember if it had to do with tires, blimps, or both. The gist of the piece was that there are hazards associated with taking the term BJ too literally.
  • MC
  • 02-04-2012, 01:31 PM
I believe in Victorian times it was also called a "knee-wobbler".
Go national? Of course it should!