Finally applied for a P411, but....

How long is the average verification process? Guessing since today is Sunday it'll be at least tomorrow.
How long is the average verification process? Guessing since today is Sunday it'll be at least tomorrow. Originally Posted by Shadowrider77
They have to SCREEN you first, be patient.
YES screening process is done on working days, not weekends.

CG
10-4!... Thanks.
They are pretty quick. I did it twice this year. I wanted to be out of hobby to canceled my membership. But changed my mind and went back in. I gave my provider references and was pretty approved in a day. Well my provider references couple of them are very dependable ladies, third one never responded seems like, not that I cared. ( btw, Shout out to ThaiStar girls, all of them are very responsive).
p411 is the best hobby tool ever, you will love it. It is like gold. All you need is p411.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
How long is the average verification process? Guessing since today is Sunday it'll be at least tomorrow. Originally Posted by Shadowrider77

It takes a minimum of six months.
It takes a minimum of six months. Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAO, you just ruined that poor guy's day.
pyramider, I would love to see the expression on his face when he reads your post.

CG
LMAO, you just ruined that poor guy's day.
pyramider, I would love to see the expression on his face when he reads your post.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
There was a gasp of air followed by an "no F'n way!"... LOL!
Quick viewed the whole thread on my iPhone and his post was smack in the middle of the screen.
It takes a minimum of six months. Originally Posted by pyramider

Dude !! Your just" NOT RIGHT "!!!! LMAO
My job was a success.