How Many Pops Is too many?

SO Im a serial popper, i like to pop as often as possible during a meeting. Is this ok with providers or would prefer the fellas to hold it in.

So basically is your reaction.
Hell yeah I popped that guy three times in an hour
or
This guys wont stop

Is it flattering?

Your thoughts
If I remember the Tootsie Pop commercial correctly it's 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8EmUgROpQw

I'm happy with one or two though...
  • myra
  • 08-27-2013, 11:51 AM
It does not matter to me how many times a guy "pops". As many as they are able, I do not put any limits on that.
Happy with one, ecstatic with two, and any woman that gets 3 from me will be my new ATF. I've actually considered a tipping scale based on successful pops.
I love pops. The more the merrier!!!
deuceswild - I hate you.
I like to get two.. but I have to cum everyday.. either by my hand or "other means" ie; fuck buddy; provider etc.. so as I have gotten older sometimes it's only one per session.. my fuck buddy ALWAYS 2 x but then again she squirts 3-4 times..
One is fair, two is great, 3 is WOW... anymore than 3 and I hope you got coffee and juice or a spot I can crash out.
It depends on the session, if i'm really into it and we have a good climax, one is enough. If the first one is pre-mature (been awhile, but can still happen) then i'll go for the extra point.

3 or more is way too many, unless she is a hot girl and it's mind blowing sex....
One really big strong long powerful "O" is great. If there is time for more action, greater..
Most I have had is 4 in one hour. Exhausting but fun
Good thread!

I'm good with one, but prefer two pops. On very rare occansions, only twice, I did three pops, both times were 2hr sessions.

One of the three pop sessions was with a FBSM w/hr provider. Her technique was to not touch the head that much, and at time of launch did not touch head at all, except on last pop. This technique did not give a strong O, which I think helped wth quick recovery time.

I think overall, one long session, with multiple positions etc... is more fun! When I was younger I got off on the rush of being able to show off recovery time, and almost trying to out do a provider
  • Sami
  • 08-27-2013, 09:59 PM
My reaction is... Let me help you up slowly, so your legs don't buckle. I enjoy sending you out noodled.
First woman to get me 3 times in one hour has a friend and client for life.
I don't care how many you get its your time if you can get 5 hell lets go.