A question of intimacy...

With the nature of the "business"understood...is there any little gesture, action, whatever that happens during a session that gives you the feeling of more intimacy?

Seriously, not "my c**k in her mouth", "doggie", etc...

For instance, I get chills when someone holds my hand. That just feels really close and good to me.

I know...silly thought...I just wondered if anyone else ever thought about it.
A stroke of the arm. A gentle brush across the back. A little squeeze of the arm. Holding hands. All the things people used to do in public that had people looking at them think those two are in love.
The art of emotive touching or...generating intimacy is unique between two people. There is within it a warmth and feeling that cannot be faked and it is either there, or it isn't.

It can be as simple as a look, a touch, a breath, or sweet words that leave you warm and longing inside.
When the lady grabs my 1.3" of dangling death.
It's the hugging and kissing and eye to eye contact. Squeezing my ass helps too.
There is within it a warmth and feeling that cannot be faked and it is either there, or it isn't. Originally Posted by SD2011
I've posted before about "the illusion of intimacy". It exists, and it is an amazing lie we tell ourselves. Intimacy can be whatever you want it to be. If you ask nicely, most of these lovely ladies are willing to oblige (and can be very convincing, too).

For me, it is an embrace, the arching of her back, the panting and hot breath on my neck, and a realistic sounding (who cares if it's fake?) orgasm.
A warm smile and welcoming hug. Hold my hand while showing me where we are going to play. I'll melt.
pyramider, I am SO not surprised by your response! LOL!

akeshi, I am not talking about "performing an illusion". I am proposing this question from the heart.

I couldn't "act" my way out of a paper bag and my former community theater director would tell you that! LOL!

I think everyone has little things that simply make them feel good, special, loved and I appreciate everyone's responses. I Look forward to hearing more.

Also, thank you for the PMs...LOVE IT!!!
In all seriousness its the small things. Chatting, hugging, cuddling, a soft kiss, holding each other and smelling each other. One of the most intimate moments I had recently was after.... We were both standing and she had her hands on my chest rubbing it and my shoulders. She was staring me in the eyes and smiling. Then we hugged and showered together. Yes the sex was awesome, but it was her gentle touch and soft lips and those looks that made it intimate. Its also why I know I want to see her again. The small things are important ladies.

I thought about starting a thread on providers good habits. There are tons on bad or questionable things and specific acts..... It's those small good habits that make me fall in love with you during our short time together. For some ladies its so natural too, and some ladies don't have a damn clue on this one.
It's the look in her eyes and the smile on her face when I walk in. This only works in a situation when it is not the first meeting and I have a connection with the woman. My ATF has this look down pat and actually has me convinced it's real.. Really, she loves me, just ask her...
Just over the past few months, I've noticed something different and men seem to really appreciate it and react positively to this.

It's touching the face. Using my finger to draw a line from his hairline to his chin. Rubbing his head. Discovering the shape of his cheeks, his eyebrows, his mouth.

A gentle kiss to the eyes. A smiling kiss to the nose.

A gesture so soft, so intimate, so completely real.

Knowingly touching the face is just supreme.
Geez Elisabeth...you make me hot!
Just knowing that this beautiful woman, whom ever it is, is actually going to allow me to be in the same room with her. How much more intimate can it get?
I sure hope the younger ladies are reading this thread. They can get a PhD in intimacy from Vicki & Elizabeth.
I have thought about it. I especially like a gentle forehead kiss...that is very intimate for me. I like to show intimacy by cupping my hand softly over his cheek and take a moment to look deep into his eyes.