Hypothetical question - if you had $4k to spend

Hypothetical question - if you had $6k to spend...

and if you wanted 2-3 playmates, who were:
- Latina or Caucasian
- Petite - no taller than 5'-4"
- Slim - max of 125lbs
- Big MM Boobies
- Aged 25-40, max
- few if any body art enhancements

Proposed situation - go out for cocktails and light dinner somewhere like Ocean Prime, then go titty bar hopping to the Lodge or other high brow club, to play and flirt, then wind down the evening with the group at a 5 star hotel for a few hrs of playtime to wrap things up...

Who would you suggest?
sorry - I did the math and figured it was more like $6k
For that amount of money I would suggest a 4-5 day beach resort vacation in the D.R. Hot and cold running women at your beck and call.

c.a.
I would suggest to you...Safire Sweet
ahhh the DR option... don't I wish....however, the plan is while the cat and kittens are away for spring break, the mouse is staying home to work and take care of the dogs.... and himself, hence the need to do this "hang over" kinda thing like on a Friday night.....
I would suggest booking a flight to Costa Rica then pocketing $2k while you enjoy the time of your life in San Jose or Jaco Beach / Playa Hermosa with all the fun you can stand!

-- Ooops didnt read your last post! Oh well keep CR in your pocket for later! Go with Alyssa Nicole!
Thank you Berk that is so sweet of you to consider me

***love your new photos!
Safire Sweet
I would also budget for a limo and driver so you don't have to worry about the driving part of the issue. Would be especially nice if the limo drove around and picked up the girls and then took them home at the end of then night / next morning.

Wine, Champagne, mimosa's in the a.m.
Great idea - Thanks!
or maybe I just need to enlist of of the ECCIE brothern to be the "Designated Driver/Wingman"
Been there, Done that and have the TShirt to prove it, Double up with Alyssa Nicole and Tabitha Love and you will have the memories of a life time.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=Alyssa
Since it's winter, a getaway to the mountains to stay in a private cabin with two beautiful bbw's, I am a hunter of them after all, would be what I'd like. Be nice to let lil' hunter ski their slopes and get warm in cozy places. And with two ladies, there's one to keep each side warm.

Off to play the lotto now.