Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know, never saw her
Recommendation: No
Read the sticky's NCNS go here not in the review section..
And history repeats itself. Very common occurrence with Aleisha.
I think the only sane way to try and schedule with her, is if you are already near her place for another reason.. text her and say you are ready now.. if she is not, move on.
She does that. I never plan anything more than 1 hour in advance with her, and I never wait more than 10 minutes, before leaving.
Didn't know she was still around.
Welcome to the club. She did that to me yesterday. Set up a time, confirmed before I left, texted when I arrived requesting the room number and she left the planet. Waited a short period (this is not my first rodeo with her) and left. Five hours later, I get her text with the room number. lol Don't put her on your list unless (A) You have a plan B or (B) You don't really mind blue balls. I will have to punish her for this.
OP, get used to it and just cause your from Oklahoma doesn't mean diddly with Aleisha.
She'll get to ya when she gets damn good & ready and if you don't like it tear your happy ass back across the border !

Of course I don't think I've had the pleasure to experience what everyone else is getting to experience. She did blow me off over a weekend once but that was the only time she's neglected to call me back. I knew Mickeyblue who introduced Aleisha to the business and Aleisha was hungry back then. She still is but she does things a little differently today.
I was more surprised when I found out the Pope was catholic!