Encounter: Brutally honest encounter with Nikki

Date: 28 Aug 2018
Name: Naughty Nikki
Phone: -
Email Address: Naughtynikki09@hotmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=408287
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: You may have a HARD time finding the incall but it’s a nice hotel off of 104 in Webster
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Perfect. About 5’7”. Couldn’t weigh more than 120. Beautiful, natural A cups with nice, responsive nipples. Beautiful face with nice full lips. She says she owes it to Botox but whatever, this woman is model beautiful. A couple of tats. A few minor wounds from a recent car accident! Shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes, she is a genuine beauty and a good egg to boot. I will see her again!
Thanks for an excellent and real report. I've had my share of issues during appointments, so I can tell you that you're not alone. And you just moved Nikki up on my must-visit list.
She's a diamond in the rough.
aw jesus buildin a ...teepee lets be ...sures ta keeps ya aways from sharp ...objects an heights fer awhile

...thanks ...fer sharin!
She's a diamond in the rough. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
There ain't no "roughness" there....though I suppose she'd give ya some if ya asked....

Excellent gal. Great looking. Takes good care of herself. Smart. No issues or drama. Treats everyone fairly and kindly. What more could ya want?

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was fantastic. Really.

Have to see her again soon
Thats a great review masaje
aw jesus buildin a ...teepee lets be ...sures ta keeps ya aways from sharp ...objects an heights fer awhile

...thanks ...fer sharin! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I’m usually able to figure out what in the hell youre trying to say. But you lost me this time. Am I supposed to suicidal? If that’s it, just the opposite is true. Sometimes life deals you a bad hand (or a limp dick) but if you associate with the right kind of people, not so bad after all.
Thats a great review masaje Originally Posted by newcpl
Thanks buddy. Maybe it’ll encourage you to go see Nikki. Take a walk on the wild side!
Thanks for the info Jokaz. May come in handy sooner than I thought!