Question for the Boys About Rub Ratings Ads

Just curious. My girls and I were talking about the really long, informational ads as opposed to the shorter, straight to the point ones.

How many of you look at anything more than just the pic and donation? How important is it to you to be romanced by the verbiage?
I like to see verbage and a str8 forward menu no this package or upgrade to this, always makes me wonder about service in each package (does that make sense?)
Location(not just Dallas)/service/price are what important.
Verbiage is nice just adds a touch personalization shows interest in providing info to clients. Depending on wording also helps makes a decision if ad may be real and may need some research or if it’s just another bogus ad which seem to be popping up more lately on RR. Hope that helps answer your question.
I tend to skip an ad if the location and rate are not shown.

There is so much catfishing going on I tend to past phone #s that cannot be googled
  • rogue
  • 09-23-2020, 01:38 PM
for me-too much verbiage is meaningless and often just made up or filler- but yes-location -incall and outcall- type of services(as best as can be described ewithin reason of course) and if there is an unadvertised menu/specials so as to be financially prepared-but the big thing-since it's on body rub-do you really give a massage longer then 10 minutes before the flip ...
In addition to location, picture, donation, I do enjoy reading something from the lady. I've been with a few ladies that were drop dead gorgeous but in person....no fire, no attitude. I'm not looking to be your best bud, but I want to feel a connection even if it's fake on your part. So many ads of beautiful women are out there. Woo me in your ad and I'll come see you. Just my 2 cents worth
It's all been said above.
Location (a couple of cross streets nearby; "Dallas" doesn't say anything)

Recent face picture
Rate
Menu doesn't need to be specific, but if you're never, ever, going to do L3, please say so

Don't:
Use weird fonts
Fake pictures

I have a low opinion of RR in general
Pictures, pictures, pictures. A variety of shots, from different angles and outfits. Verbiage is interesting if the pics are appealing.

Location and rates next.
Pictures, Rates, general Location, and service levels - it's OK to be cute with the phrasing, but I want to KNOW what's available
I have to agree with what every one has said .I Put all the info in the first line of my add.
I do it all rates area = Galleria GFE MOSG Dates in town
Pics so on and so one .

I bet out of 10 callers or text 8 will get ask what area and rates are you gfe and can you send me a pic ..

I know my pics of 38ff are DISTRACTING LOL
But if you read a Full ad you will see all info you need .

Edit lol guess I should read For The Boy's
I agree with theoldsarge. Some verbiage is ok but please come up with something original. Telling me what a great conversationalist you are is not original.
I prefer straight info: picture, general location, services available, rates and, please, office or residence.

Verbiage is just excess.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
I don’t want to be “romanced”. The flowery ads tend to bury the important stuff, like rates, location, hours/days available, menu, etc.

Guys are more visual anyway. The enticing pics are all the poetry we need to get us interested.