Name: AngieeLopez
User ID:: -
Phone: 346-314-0901
Email Address: Just text her
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...angieeelopez53
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Heights
Activities: Superior CW including HJ sloppy uncovered FF, BLS, Remarkable DT skills, light Russian and HJ mixed in.
Standing K9 (covered) w DT PIE
Hair Length and Color: Short and died bright color...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thicc Latina answered the door in open toe high heals. Ass for daaaays
Recommendation: Yes
You should have stopped after the first 14. If you wanted to continue it should have been 3.14159...ijs.
You should have stopped after the first 14. If you wanted to continue it should have been 3.14159...ijs. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Damn, my memory is shot! I knew I should have watched some BIG BANG THEORY re-runs
I mean the review is technically pending MOD:
PLEASE CHANGE TITLE to:
DT-3.14159265359
Pi = 3.1415926535

Der Beweis, dass das Bildungssystem uns tatsächlich Dinge beibringt, die wir in der realen Welt nie brauchen werden, aber wir ziehen sie heraus, nur um intelligent zu wirken
: Proof that the education system really does teach us shit that we will never use in the real world, but we'll pull out just to make us seem intelligent :
^^^^^ Actually, the education system only taught me the 3.14 approximation that was used for circle calculations. I sought out the more exact approximation on my own since I have a degree in math. It was mainly curiosity. I don't think that I ever really used the more exact figure.
Pi = 3.1415926535

Der Beweis, dass das Bildungssystem uns tatsächlich Dinge beibringt, die wir in der realen Welt nie brauchen werden, aber wir ziehen sie heraus, nur um intelligent zu wirken
: Proof that the education system really does teach us shit that we will never use in the real world, but we'll pull out just to make us seem intelligent : Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Damn Dorian, it was just an attempt at humor?!? HARSH!
I read the continuation of the 3.14141414 to mean it was MSOG, but I don't have a backstage pass anymore to confirm ~
Pulling out is intelligent