Austin visit

I will be passing through town tomorrow and was curious if there is any interest here in town?
NOPE!!!
NOPE!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Dude, you are being extra nice today...
Meds Still Working?
Dude, you are being extra nice today...
Meds Still Working? Originally Posted by fun2come
Lol, no sir! Those wore off @ 2:00 am Sunday morning.
Heh...
Apologies to Super Head 713

But last time LM responded to an inquiry like that he got run over by an All American Ass..

... so we try to make sure he is on his Meds

Hope you are getting the responses you were looking for in private

(Just Keeping Austin Weird)
I will be passing through town tomorrow and was curious if there is any interest here in town? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Lot's of interest in Austin.... Just not for your type....

After the last fiasco your reputation precedes you.... Thanks for removing the AVATAR though.... I'll never understand why some whores insist on putting themselves in a bad light...
Fucktards....
Lot's of interest in Austin.... Just not for your type....

After the last fiasco your reputation precedes you.... Thanks for removing the AVATAR though.... I'll never understand why some whores insist on putting themselves in a bad light... Originally Posted by Whispers

Fucktards.... Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Fucktards.... Originally Posted by Super Head 713
The Vagina Triangle is open for business! Come on down. I read your sig line. Addictive you say? I read once that "crack" is very addicting. After checking out your show case pictures I now know why! Which reminds me of a song...

So, why don't your post amaze me? Heh....

The Vagina Triangle is open for business! Come on down. I read your sig line. Addictive you say? I read once that "crack" is very addicting. After checking out your show case pictures I now know why! Which reminds me of a song...

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Next time try the JADEROSE Safe Place to post your inquiry.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059439415
I'm sorry but unfortunately eccie drama doesn't get me wet
I'm sorry but unfortunately eccie drama doesn't get me wet Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I don't thinck a monsoon could get you wet. Now see damn it, that comment wouldn't be allowed in the JadeRose Safe ThreAD.
I'm sorry but unfortunately eccie drama doesn't get me wet Originally Posted by Super Head 713
and you don't get anyone here hard......