The New Age of the “ Hobby”

Laddies and gents:

I’m an occasional hobbyist and I have to say that after 10 years its about time to throw down the Trojans…

Let me explain. 10 years ago the selection of ladies was out of this world as compared to today, screening was easier and the GPS wasn’t as prevalent.

Fast forward to today… hard to get appointments , ladies bale on you, GSP is alive and well everywhere .. and I’m verified on here and Oh2 as well as P4.

Wish this place would bring back the adds and give Oh2 a run for its money..

Rant over… going back to searching lol
I know it sucks to work but this is where you do a little research to find the perfect lady ( we all like to think we’re perfect )

Screening maybe harder but it’s for our safety and yours I hate it when people complain about screening. It’s something y’all just got to get over or move to the next lady that doesn’t screen

I wish they brought backs Ads*** too!
Agreed.. and I’m no way against screening… got to be safe.. it’s just when I screen it’s still 50/50 on actually getting an appointment
The New Age of the “ Hobby”...

You should get in touch with "The Hobby", he'll set you up with some prime providers that won't disappoint!

& Yes, times have definitely changed. Back in the day ladies would call wanting to set something up. A C-Note was all I needed, overnight session, room at the Astro Inn for the night, a pack of Benson & Hedges & still have change for coffee & apple fritters in the morning.
The New Age of the “ Hobby”...

You should get in touch with "The Hobby", he'll set you up with some prime providers that won't disappoint!

& Yes, times have definitely changed. Back in the day ladies would call wanting to set something up. A C-Note was all I needed, overnight session, room at the Astro Inn for the night, a pack of Benson & Hedges & still have change for coffee & apple fritters in the morning. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Ahh.. the good ole days.

I remember one of the 1st spa's I went to (not THE first, but one that I became a regular at once a week)

session was 1 hour, 80.00 and often the girl would go over. This went on for just over a year... then the prices went up.

Stay safe all!
“The Hobby” due back soon? Looking forward to the overnighter intelligence and hyperbole he brings to this new age.
“The Hobby” due back soon? Looking forward to the overnighter intelligence and hyperbole he brings to this new age. Originally Posted by Michael8219
I hope not. He has nothing to add.

Hobby activity has been going for at least a few thousand years. The only question is if hobby is older than hotel activty. Of course 4 thou yrs ago hotel was a corner of a cave.
Maybe it's a tie though if both happened in same transaction.
I’m shocked @thehobby hasn’t reared his ugly head lately, maybe he figured out he’s not actually @thehobby lol, finally
I have been thinking the same thing or he just ran out of $$$ to pay for his PA Act?
^^ Possibly, who knows with that fool or he ran out of money for all those overnights he does at 300 a pop!
  • Busty
  • 07-17-2024, 02:37 PM
Que the dragnet music. Busty is on the case
Now winn,
Don't you mean X-files? Some of the BS bordered on supernatural.

Seriously though, I would like to belatedly thank a handful of the ladies here for smoking out some of "less interesting" folks, as that allowed me to spend time elsewhere.
Busty is super sleuth. I may need her expertise in the future.
Damn it, he may be backkk. Good eye! @thehobby show yourself and let’s have some fun….puss in the boots