Women, why do you "hobby"

turn about is fair play, ladies, why are you here in the hobby world? I'll start, I love dick, there I said it. I fucking LOVE DICK. well that and money, fun, being my own boss, bankers hours, and did I mention DICK? ladies, why are you into this?
I have always been the "good sweet girl"" who never got trouble so I like doing something naughty...
Also I like money... (said in my best Idiocracy Voice)
I'm here because I love dick and money. Strange sex is fun and I don't like the same boring day to day vanilla stuff all the time. Not to mention I like to meet all kinds of people so this gives me the opportunity plus it is no strings attached.
I'm here because I love dick and money. Strange sex is fun and I don't like the same boring day to day vanilla stuff all the time. Not to mention I like to meet all kinds of people so this gives me the opportunity plus it is no strings attached. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
^^^that!!!! I was a SB for a few years but things got too complicated each time so i decided to do something that would reap the same benefits but wouldn’t turn into commitment. And student loans. Haha
Because Nuru gel keeps my skin soft and my mind easy.
My kids finally grew up moved out..
Worked hard my whole life..I feel that I am desirable enough to men..( and women)..

I have only been in the lifestyle for a few years..but I have met some really fine men.. and again.. really sweet girls..
Love the money.. love the company of gentlemen..
Great exercise.. did I mention that I love the money..
I manage my own time..
Wow Sue great question..

Love sex!! And because ..I can..
See you all very soon!!
I luv luv lux sex.. I like being good at WHAT I do and enjoyibg WHO I do!!....its like a power trip...and I live a nice life at my own pace
Strange sex is fun and I don't like the same boring day to day vanilla stuff all the time. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I'm glad we made up! We have that strange thing in common. We might have to end up in the same place sometime.
Because Nuru gel keeps my skin soft and my mind easy. Originally Posted by SamAnthem

That's exactly what I say! AMIRIT?
I love oral, daty and the excitement of meeting new
Ppl. Money is a given, I like to dress up & feel
The empowerment of being a woman that is wanted or desired by a man..
And then I like the fact when I have a session and afterwards we
Can carry on as adults and with our life’s without all
The complications.... just sex & candy LOL

XOXO AK
BLESS YOU ALL!
Because I have an oralfixation.
Because I have an oralfixation !!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Truth.
Because of the $$$$$ ............ keeping it real.
Fills the void in my lonely bedroom at home.