Ugh, had my first bad experience today

It finally happened. I met up with a rip-off today. I should have known better and split at the first sign of BS, which i’ll Most certainly do now.

Now I’m a bit gun-shy to schedule outside of the ladies I have already seen. And to those ladies, know that I greatly appreciate you. By the way, beware MadiM3. Take your hard-earned money elsewhere and let the crooks get nothing from your wallet.

Peace!
Sorry babe that this happened!
I know from experience I are such a gentleman!
It’s been too long
Xoxo AK
I know from experience I are such a gentleman! Originally Posted by Alana kay
Always thought something looked wrong.
Sorry babe that this happened!
I know from experience I are such a gentleman!
It’s been too long
Xoxo AK Originally Posted by Alana kay
We’ll get together soon! ��
Worst one I've have had lately was Steamy Selena who sticks with P411 where she can't be reviewed. She indicated slender body and used old photos. When I entered she was wearing a full body bathing suit and I could tell she was very thick. I decided to proceed and when she took off the bathing suit her boobs dropped to mid chest and she had a big belly roll. Major boner killer for me. I called her out on it and gave her a kill fee then walked. She protested and said she needed the money for food, lol.
Omg crazy
  • ztonk
  • 07-19-2018, 04:14 PM
Worst one I've have had lately was Steamy Selena who sticks with P411 where she can't be reviewed. She indicated slender body and used old photos. Originally Posted by zmonator
You could report her to P411 for using old pictures and (maybe?) questionable service. Gina's removed other ladies in the past.

z
You could report her to P411 for using old pictures and (maybe?) questionable service. Gina's removed other ladies in the past. Originally Posted by ztonk
Wait... you can report bait and switch photos on 411 and they'll (possibly) remove the provider from the site? If that's true I think that would be a huge plus for them.

Misleading photos is a huge problem and I wish one of the review fields was:
"How would you describe the accuracy of the providers photos?"
I did contact P411 not Gina but her staff. They're reply was the following regarding fudging age and weight by providers. 5 years and 5-15 lbs was typical, 10 years and 15 -25 lbs was Ok, 15years and 30 lbs was unacceptable, (Steamy Selena)

Steamy Selena also indicated that she had short blonde hair. Her hair was long brunette. I called her on that also because I like pixie cuts.. I checked her web page right after the appointment and she had already updated her hair and added 5 lbs to her weight, lol. She also blocked me which deleted all our pm messages automatically.
Gina will give her an opportunity to update her photos I imagine before just kicking someone off...