Ft. Worth threads

Seems to, although appreciate the thought, already have lost its value as Dallas providers (that "can come to you") already seem to dominate.
Reading and/or following instructions isn't a strong trait with many of the ladies.
We all knew this would happen i feel if we just did a mens running list of women who are actually in ftw that would help us out a lot!! We are limited in providers in ftw.
9 times out of 10 they won't come to you. I rarely do outcalls but anytime I have tried to have a lady come see me...I give them a general location and it too far for them.
9 times out of 10 they won't come to you. I rarely do outcalls but anytime I have tried to have a lady come see me...I give them a general location and it too far for them. Originally Posted by txboi817
I hope you report those situations. They aren’t allowed to post in that forum if they don’t. Or send me their names and I’d be happy to do it. I don’t seek outcall so unless they state clearly in their ad or profile that they won’t come to FW I don’t have a reason to report them, based on current rules.
Nicole Cox, forgive me, but this is an example of what I’m talking about:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061213183

Please, Eccie administration, put a rule in place that Dallas ladies have to explicitly state they offer outcall to FW in order to post in that Update forum.

Please, Eccie administration, put a rule in place that Dallas ladies have to explicitly state they offer outcall to FW in order to post in that Update forum. Originally Posted by TinMan
I'd heard great things about Nicole, and was thrilled until I read closely - at least the headline even included PLANO, so I didn't have to waste too much time.

Several top tier providers have actually tried the FW area it seems to never work out for them - maybe it's the water.
Would seem a few of these problems would be solved if instead of just the ladies having to say they are willing to come to Fort Worth they be required to have an incall in Fort Worth where they are available at least one week a month.
A template with required fields shouldn't be too hard to develop and implement.
They don’t even need to do that. Just set the requirements and post a sticky at the top of the Update forums. I’ll report every damn one that doesn’t comply. I don’t mind being the asshole in this case.

Mods start pointing women who can’t follow the rules, and compliance will improve.
I do offer outcall to ft worth and all of dfw, north east texas and southern Oklahoma. I have several regulars in ft worth. One on the far west side of ft worth. Is the issue that I dont mention "outcall to ft worth" and that I put my location in the headline?

I've seen several posts where men are frustrated that we dont put our location in the headline. When I put outcall to ft worth I was hit in an overwhelming amount of numbers bye guys wanted to know where my incall was in Fort worth. Even though my ad clearly said outcall only. So by me trying to please people and not waste their time by putting my actual location but posting in Fort Worth because I am available to come to Fort Worth it still aggravates some of you men? And it said that women are complicated, lol?

I'm all ears and boobs, please advise. How would the gentleman in Fort Worth like for me to post in their forum? I need it to effectively communicate that I only provide outcall service and I do not come over during rush hour traffic.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Not all of us ladies get upset when you guys have suggestions learn how to do things better. I'm under the belief that I can't fix it if I don't know it's broke. Please advise.

Please, Eccie administration, put a rule in place that Dallas ladies have to explicitly state they offer outcall to FW in order to post in that Update forum. Originally Posted by TinMac
Here's a bigger problem with the FW Threads...NOBODY IS USING IT!

As of this morning:

Dallas Weekend Updates = 112
Fort Worth Weekend Updates = 15

...peel off the few misplaced ads...and you've got squat!
Nicole, thanks for asking. If you would just add “outcall to Fort Worth” somewhere prominent in your ad or ad title, that’s all many of us ask.

Thanks, too, for stating in your ad title where your incall is located. It does save clicks for those of us whom location is a primary consideration.
Here's a bigger problem with the FW Threads...NOBODY IS USING IT!

As of this morning:

Dallas Weekend Updates = 112
Fort Worth Weekend Updates = 15

...peel off the few misplaced ads...and you've got squat! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
If that’s the reality of the ratio of providers in the relative markets, I’m ok with it. I’ll take 15 ads if they’re all located west of Dallas county.
If that’s the reality of the ratio of providers in the relative markets, I’m ok with it. I’ll take 15 ads if they’re all located west of Dallas county. Originally Posted by TinMan
That's the problem...it's not fair representation of the market ratios.

In previous studies of ads and other activities...Big D has a something like a 2-1 ratio...not 7-1.

C'mon ladies...we know you're out there!!!