big tittes, highly attentive gfe all star!

Came in the room to an immediately sexy woman. She was wearing a school girl outfit and junior got hard upon arrival. She was great in her communication skills, so I knew she was the real deal when I came through the door. Once I walked in the room, she immediately starting kissing me which was a very warm welcome. After the greeting, she showed me to her seductive bedroom. She then started with an amazing BBBJ, OMG... he, he, he... sucking sloppy, slurpy, swirling, while in full commutation with me. She really enjoys making eye contact, so I was certain to be thoroughly attentive to her awesome skilZ. She demanded my attention and I delivered the goods!
I would highly recommend her to anyone asking. She's the full package but not for the faint at heart, lol. Eat your Wheaties before ya meet up and play with her. Trust me! Ivy is a real gem. Treat her well, guys. She is a total hottie and will please you upon command!
Can u give some more information? Who is the person
Upon command. It was a sex robot ? I’m in
So the "New Encounter Report" button doesn't work anymore?
Total failure
Not an encounter, moved to COED

next time instead of hitting "New Thread" click "New Encounter"
oh it's nice we get to read a review ..
This is new...
I’m searching for big Ole tan titties here
I’m searching for big Ole tan titties here
Lol
I use self Tanner does that count ?

I’m searching for big Ole tan titties here Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Gina has exceptional breasts....Probably the biggest on eccie. She is proud of them, as she should be... Huge, wonderful, and attention needy....
By reading the title I thought this was a thread about me lol
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2019, 12:18 PM
I’m searching for big Ole tan titties here Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
You want those Latina huge natural big pepperoni treats