State: Texas
Address: 3861 tanacross dr fort worth tx 76137
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Just like in her pics
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite and 5'2
Recommendation: No
Nothing happened This will be moved to coed. They can help you get laid over there.
Not true. They met and money was exchanged. It should be a valid report.
Not true. They met and money was exchanged. It should be a valid report. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Money was not exchanged. She stole it
I always thought the rule was if you met her, it qualifies for a review. Only NCNS are sent to coed. Did the rule change?

To the OP: you definitely need to get smart about these chicks. I don’t need to tell you what you did wrong; you’ve admitted as much. But stop being desperate. Stick with established ladies for awhile, and don’t fork over cash until you are in the lady’s incall.
dude you willfully GAVE her the green.. how is this a robbery?

news flash - dawg you got played!
Not Robbery in the least!!! Stick with established ladies, and don’t fork over cash until you are in the lady’s incall.
chavo, sorry you are out the 350$ - whether robbed or scammed or played or contract breached or whatever. you are out the money and you did not receive any delites.

like TinMan posted, hope you and others learn AND apply this lesson - dont give a provider (esp one unknown to you) any money before the session begins!!! unless it's no biggie to you that you are NOT getting anything in return.

so others will know the inside story, i suggest you make your ROS public.
in my hobby opinion, there's not enough info in the public fields to know why you gave her a NO recommendation.

good luck in your search for delites.
damn. when I saw the title of this review, I thought it was going to be about the new orleans saints ..
there are 10 pages of girls on that site and I don't recognize a single one of them. whats the deal with that site?
Just looking at the photo of the girl that ripped the OP off on that site, I would not had booked with her.

p.s. I have never heard of that site or seen it before the OP posted this thread.

They even use the Pros... word to describe the girls on there.

Very strange!

https://ladys.one/usa-dallas
There is some overlap. Looks like some of the rubratings gals are there, too.

While slick looking at first, it’s a crappy site overall. All of DFW lumped into Dallas. No search feature (maybe if you’re a member, but why would I want to do that?). Better bone up on your metric system, because the provider statistics are cm and kilos.
Wow! Sorry that happened but you shouldn't have fell for the okie dok and got bamboozled. There are lots of examples and threads about shady providers doing all kinds of F.U.S. That was premeditated on her part. She planned to take your money and get ghost. Her and her pimp are singing "We're in the money"
I always thought the rule was if you met her, it qualifies for a review. Only NCNS are sent to coed. Did the rule change? Originally Posted by TinMan

I think "activities" need to have occurred to qualify for a review

dude you willfully GAVE her the green.. how is this a robbery? Originally Posted by honest_abe
it's not robbery, it is theft.

so others will know the inside story, i suggest you make your ROS public. Originally Posted by pmdelites
is the "ROS" part of a review that is not deemed to be a review, still private? I don't know, I'm asking..

Just looking at the photo of the girl that ripped the OP off on that site, I would not had booked with her. Originally Posted by CG2014
me neither.. I see bad news written all over that ad
Just looking at the photo of the girl that ripped the OP off on that site, I would not had booked with her. Originally Posted by CG2014
me neither.. I see bad news written all over that ad Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Now that I've gone back and look at several ads in the first 3 of 10 pages of DFW ads, I would not book with any one of them.

NOT one.

They all look like Bad News waiting to happen!