FAKE Review!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2521163

This guy wrote me a fake review. I wouldn't trust anything he says. All the info was wrong on the profile except my name. On top of he said he saw me yesterday and sorry to say he didn't. lol I know exactly who I saw yesterday and any day I get to play.
I reported this guy so I hope it gets taken down. I don't want to be responsible for those who don't screen and say oh he saw Nikki he is fine then someone gets hurt or worse arrested.
This is why I don't take just reviews for screening. Reviews are soo easily written.

~Hugs~
Oh wait...He didn't even get my name right!! LMAO!! Just looked at it again! Oh this is funny!
Unbelievable. What’s up with people making fake reviews?

I just an Autumn Elite review involving that guy who wrote a fake review with you, heck she called out another guy doing the same thing. It’s like it’s all done by the same person.

Apparently we got a troll in the bushes
Lol not even around today smh has same mo as last review but still stuck with both No reviews!
well at least you got a 'yes" still bizarre
I don't want or need any issues. I keep to myself and just want to have FUN!! So please whoever is writing these fake reviews, PLEASE LEAVE me out of it.

Hey Cage...I am just that GOOD! What can I say?...even the fake ones know it is!! he he
KLN you are about as drama free a lady as I have ever seen !!!!
Time for a Kinkster replay !!
KLN is correct and I want to thank her for letting me know promptly and warning the community.

Cookies for KLN!

Nik - it is off your list!
  • Kmac
  • 02-03-2019, 07:57 PM
And now Shin.a joins today, posts a No review on Jordyn Lee and gets banned. This has to stop. Ban that IP address.
Patience grasshopper...
Thank B for your time!! It is greatly appreciated!!
KLN you are about as drama free a lady as I have ever seen !!!!
Time for a Kinkster replay !! Originally Posted by MarineButch
Awww!! Thank you MB!! Love My KINKSTERS!!