Makeup?

So makeup on providers has been brought up a few times over the last few weeks. I'd like to see some different opinions on this. Do you prefer full makeup, natural make up, or au naturale?

Me personally, I throw on something to even put my complexion and something on the lips and that's usually it for makeup for my appointments. My skin is super sensitive and makeup remover really irritates my skin so I usually don't wear eye makeup.

Now I'm always freshly showered, smelling nice, hair down, and dressed in lingerie. Not sloppy. But I can make the effort to wear full makeup more frequently if the majority prefers it. Thoughts?
None is usually fine. But if wearing it brings you to the sexy mode, I'm good with that.
I don't wear very much. Some foundation & powder and some lipstick.
I get turned on getting ready for a date. It's foreplay and adds to the anticipation for me. I'm the opposite, I always do my eyes completely. As far as foundation or powder I will skip that sometimes. My skin gets really upset from foundation and contouring over and over again.
I see lady's that don't or not when I seeing
and I hate trying ta get the makeup stains out of tightie whites
Makeup remover is a 'gimmick' product so to speak. Junk your eyes/skin doesn't need. just use basic face wash like Aveno. You can use coconut oil to remove too.

From what I gather most dont like all the foundation, it gets everywhere. I dont wear it personally.

I always wear some eyes and blush. My eyelashes are blonde so I at least wear mascara.
Makeup remover is a 'gimmick' product so to speak. Junk your eyes/skin doesn't need. just use basic face wash like Aveno. You can use coconut oil to remove too.

From what I gather most dont like all the foundation, it gets everywhere. I dont wear it personally.

I always wear some eyes and blush. My eyelashes are blonde so I at least wear mascara. Originally Posted by ElleW
My GF Lucy and I totally have the same eye lash problem haha.
So makeup on providers has been brought up a few times over the last few weeks. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
an it ...be ...imperative the discussion ...continues endlessly

I'm fine with all three looks and, to be honest, I've generally cared more about the way they dress. However, I recently met with a provider who pulled out all the stops in her appearance, including makeup and bright red lipstick, and I found it a real turn-on. Part of it was just knowing that she went through all that effort for our visit. At the same time, she looked incredible, which took the experience up a notch. Naturally, I don't want any of the makeup coming off on my clothes or my person--well, except for one part of my person.
an it ...be ...imperative the discussion ...continues endlessly

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
On your commie hunting missions do you prefer to wear non-comedogenic makeup or old fashioned grease paint like pogo the clown?
On your commie hunting missions do you prefer to wear non-comedogenic makeup or old fashioned grease paint like pogo the clown? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
that ...be a secret

...buts when yer ...plastic man ...be outs harpoonin marine ...mammals he done uses plenty a zinc ...oxide on his nose
that ...be a secret

...buts when yer ...plastic man ...be outs harpoonin marine ...mammals he done uses plenty a zinc ...oxide on his nose Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sure...good luck with that... judging by your charm and reviews you can't even shoot fish in a barrel...you may want to practice that before you attempt big boy fishing... *kisses*
Sometimes with a provider I know.. Straight out of the shower in a towel... Wet hair no makeup is just as hot as it gets.
Sometimes just basic makeup highlighting the already sexy eyes and lips is nice...
Full blown makeup that took some time and exquisite lingerie and heels can be a special treat for a regular that exclusively sees you
I can go either way but I like makeup for the sole reason it appears the lady cared enough to spend some time getting ready for our time together.
Who gives a shit about make up shave the damn legs.... NOBODY likes stubbly legs.....