losin boner ...control

plastic man ...has ...grown ...alarmed at the increasin number of erectile ...deficiencies bein reported in the sexy ...time reviews

...it appears a ...special blue ...ribbon jimmie panel mights be needed ta address ...this terrible morale deflatin issue

...together this beloved ...board must seek solutions ta ...overcomin ...the crotch killin ...effects a tryin ta breed ...with upsets livestock ...offerings!

...unite ...in firm ...solidarity brother jimmies!
None of us is getting any younger there man of plastic
red or blue ?
You need some attention love muff? You start more threAds than our local whores.

You need hug?
You need some attention love muff? You start more threAds than our local whores.

You need hug? Originally Posted by ElleW
lube ...supply runnin low

No, I made my own, I have 10 barrels all stocked up for MERICA and myself. Its so cool, barrels of lube are viral on social media.
Roll out the barrels, and we'll have a barrel of fun! sing it with me!!!

Beer Barrel Polka
The Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters
There's a garden, what a garden
Only happy faces bloom there
And there's never any room there
For a worry or a gloom there
Oh there's music and there's dancing
And a lot of sweet romancing
When they play the polka
They all get in the swing
Every time they hear that oom-pa-pa
Everybody feels so tra-la-la
They want to throw their cares away
They all go lah-de-ah-de-ay
Then they hear a rumble on the floor, the floor
It's the big surprise they're waiting for
And all the couples form a ring
For miles around you'll hear them sing...
Roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun
Roll out the barrel, we've got the blues on the run
Zing boom tararrel, ring out a song of good cheer
Now's the time to roll the barrel, for the gang's all here
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da,…
plastic man ...has ...grown ...alarmed at the increasin number of erectile ...deficiencies bein reported in the sexy ...time reviews

...it appears a ...special blue ...ribbon jimmie panel mights be needed ta address ...this terrible morale deflatin issue

...together this beloved ...board must seek solutions ta ...overcomin ...the crotch killin ...effects a tryin ta breed ...with upsets livestock ...offerings!

...unite ...in firm ...solidarity brother jimmies! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I think that be a mix of chemicals in the food, water and air - and the pussification of the World because well, everyone is raising their kids to be weak little pansies.

Perhaps Rurik the Viking should come back from the dead, to, teach the world a thing or two.....or maybe he already has?

I had prostate cancer last year and had to have my prostate removed in November. Now I can't spring without either a super pump and ring so tight it's not fun or an injection down the pee hole. Oh yeah and I leak a few drops of pee now and then like when I have a now dry (no cum) orgasm. Most providers aren't too thrilled with the situation so..... #manissuesat52
I had prostate cancer last year and had to have my prostate removed in November. Now I can't spring without either a super pump and ring so tight it's not fun or an injection down the pee hole. Oh yeah and I leak a few drops of pee now and then like when I have a now dry (no cum) orgasm. Most providers aren't too thrilled with the situation so..... #manissuesat52 Originally Posted by MisterE
Beats the Alternative my dad was dead at 52 from that.
Anyone that refers to themselve as a plastic man simply must be the one to ask the name coincidence behind closed doors. J.s. xxoo annie
what about pre cum?
Anyone that refers to themselve as a plastic man simply must be the one to ask the name coincidence behind closed doors. J.s. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Plastic Man is as Immortal as I am.
Plastic Man is as Immortal as I am. Originally Posted by Inversion
but Plastic Man better at it mmmmm ! or ?