Ladies: P411 and checking references

I travel a lot and find P411 useful. I've got many "OKs" there. In recent months, I've had a bunch of times when I send a P411 request and the provider responds to me without actually having checked my profile (The site tells me when someone looks at my profile). That means she hasn't actually "checked" my references -- and, as we all know, checking references is good for the health and safety of all participants. So, should I be worried about whether these non-checkers are actually healthy and safe?

Sometimes, I've noticed that the provider checks my profile AFTER we've had a date, when I've asked for an OK.

Of course, there are also times when a provider DOES check my profile in advance, and then sends a query to one or more of the providers who have given me an OK. I'm fine with that, though it does mean I haven't had a chance to alert the previous provider that a reference check might be coming.

Ladies, any thoughts on this? Thanks.
P411 has already screened you. I myself will see a guy with no "okays". Basically a new member. And if a gent doesn't want to do my new client screening, I suggest P411 and tell him to send me a request there.

When I do check a P411 member, I check out their profile and if any ladies I know he has seen previously such as Nikki etc. But I don't contact them. The reason for listing an okay is so that the woman doesn't need to re-check. Personally if a lady asked me if I saw someone who I gave an okay, I would say clearly if I okay them, they are cool to see. We can also give a no as well. Though I have never seen a not cool on P411.

I wouldn't sweat it. Basically P411 is a much faster screening process than having to email/text a lady and waiting for a response, especially if her TCB skills suck or lack. Then you have an occasional few ladies that don't give out vouches, thinking their pussy is god.
when usin p411 no one asked more info.
Replying to screening threDs is proportionate to a gals weight. Lengthy responses indicating outdated showcase pics whew
P411 has already screened you. I myself will see a guy with no "okays". Basically a new member. And if a gent doesn't want to do my new client screening, I suggest P411 and tell him to send me a request there.
mmmmm that should make a handle sell able
mmmmm that should make a handle sell able Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
$99 for a membership and they verify your work and personal info.

Any P411 request comes via email with a unique P411 ID that isn't public
or not
$99 for a membership and they verify your work and personal info.

Any P411 request comes via email with a unique P411 ID that isn't public Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
yup
then sell it ta LE