Trader Joes in BR

Anyone been there? Thoughts.....?

I will probably piggy-back a few BR trips with Trader Joe's forages.
Maybe we meet at Trader Joe's and go back to your place.....
I LOVE Trader Joe's in VA & the Carolinas & always stop @ the one in Greenville SC (it's located right on an exit to I-85) when I'm driving between NOLA & VA/NC & am delighted they're finally FINALLY open. Problem is--I live in NOLA. But I'll take a cooler & if I'm driving through Red Stick on the way back from Laffy or something I'll definitely stop in there to load up & put stuff in a cooler. They sell good quality stuff @ a very reasonable price & they seem to work pretty hard to do it. Although I think Fresh Market's produce can't be beat, I think Trader Joe's is pretty damn good. For meat Trader Joe's has good prices--I bought a Thanksgiving turkey there one year that turned out to be fantastic, as well as other stuff. Best deal? Their store-brand whole bean coffees are a good (VERY good) price & have a lot of flavor, plus the cans make great grease jars for the stove. But I don't esp. want to go back to your place. Unless it's nicer than mine & while you're busy w/whichever girl from here you're with I can watch football if you have a really really nice TV/cable/direct/whatever set-up.
I LOVE Trader Joe's & am delighted they're finally FINALLY open. Problem is--I live in NOLA. But I'll take a cooler & if I'm driving through Red Stick on the way back from Laffy or something I'll definitely stop in there to load up & put stuff in a cooler. But I don't esp. want to go back to your place. Unless it's nicer than mine & while you're busy w/whichever girl from here you're with I can watch football if you have a really really nice TV/cable/direct/whatever set-up. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
LOL you go me there. I know that Molly would let us watch the game at her place......
LOL you go me there. I know that Molly would let us watch the game at her place...... Originally Posted by mojito
OK--I'm down w/that...
trader joe is it a bar?
Nope--grocery store chain. One just opened in Red Stick.